Him

"So, when will we get home?"

"Until we finish this shits."

The class sighs tiredly, actually the 12 grader can go home at 4 PM. But their nerd-glasses teacher gave them work to do and they must submit it today. The information can they get from the internet but school wifi sucks. As usual.

"dddDDDUUUDDDDEEEEE, WE HAVE ALREADY PAID HERE BUT WHY THE WIFI- ouch whAt tHe fUcK?!" the one who threw the white board eraser is their class leader, Heo Hyunmin, and the another one who got a quite big lumps in his forehead is Lee Seokmin. Known as hot dudes in their generation. Well, you'll never see them friendly as 

Why?

They're rivals since day 1.

"SHUT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING MOUTH UP LEE SEOKMIN OR I'M GONNA KICK YOUR FAT ASS FROM HERE!"

"BRO I THOUGHT WE ARE GOOD FRIENDS!" Seokmin cringed hugging his 'love' with uncontrollable face- um, I can't imagine that. Sorry.

"EAT MY ASS, SATAN!"

After those words shouted, the chaos echoing. When there are fights between them, all of their classmates give zero fuck about that but support their favs, until join them together.

But, it's different for the another two in the corner. They are like in their world. Meanwhile the another just join the life. Laugh at each other, hang their hand to each other, say some sweet words to each other, the point is that they must be only two of them.

'I swear to God, if there were 'Love Birds' in the yearbook category, I would put both of your names there. Jesus Christ, just let me have a girlfriend!' it's from Yamada Hayoshi, another one of the classmate that annoyed with them. Maybe he thinks that they don't have another life to live for? 

Anyways, they are Choi Yuna and Hyun Jiseok. See the fights flatly and start to talk again.

Seokmin who see them there trying to feel nothing, but still feelings can't lie. Not because he doesn't want to move on. And also not because he wants to be noticeable. When he look at Yuna, there's still a little thing called love, maybe? He's not sure, he's already said to his best friend that he's already move on.

Bullshit, he murmurs.

He gets off his hand from Hyunmin and walk out from the class. Their classmates tell him not to go outside when the teacher is not here but he pretend to not hear.

Can I still have a chance, Yuna? -lsm

***

SO HELLO EVERYONE!
Ooooohhhhh, this is my first time to write story in english.
And I'm so sorry for the grammars error pfft.
Guess who's having practical exam for 2 weeks. Yes, I'm ready to dig my own grave wish me luck.

p.s. i realized there are a lot of other casts here oof!

That's it, see you in another chapter (probably 3 shots).

Regards,

idnorfound