Prank Them Very Much

Start from the beginning

Nick: I took it about a half an hour ago. It's starting to kick in. Look I know I was a jerk and I'm sorry.

Kevin: I'm not the one who you should be apologizing to.

Nick: I know. I didn't mean any of it.

Kevin: I know you didn't it still really hurt Selena. You're supposed to be the one who she can count on no matter what, the one who makes her smile and protects her. (Pointing at him with an angry tone) I will not allow my little brother to treat women badly even if he's got a high or low. What you said to her was downright unacceptable.

Nick: I know. I was a major jerk! I wouldn't blame her if she never talks to me again.

Kevin: She'll talk to you again that I can guarantee. Let's go home so you two can talk.

Nick: She probably already left. I did tell her to after all.

Kevin: I told her not to. She's there probably with four other girls who are gonna strangle you once you walk through the door.

Nick: I'm an idiot.

Kevin: (Chuckles) I don't disagree with you there.

Nick: Thanks Bro. Let's go.

They arrive back at the house and Kevin makes Nick go in first. As soon as the front door opens Violet is in front of him.

Violet: Jerk! (She starts punching him)

Kevin: VIOLET MARIE!! Stop now!

Nick: (Grabs her wrists while looking into her eyes) I'm sorry Vi. I am a jerk you're right. I'm gonna make this right ok.

Violet: Alright you better. (She steps away towards Kevin)

Kevin: (Grabs her by the upper arm and swings her around to face him) Never again got it.

Violet: Got it sir.

Kevin: Alright why don't you and Taylor go upstairs.

Taylor: Let's go Vi! (They run upstairs)

Nick: Demz where's Selena?

Demi: Before I tell you that I just have to...

Nick: Wait before you threaten me which I know I totally deserve. I'm sorry. I was a real jerk and I deserve whatever you're about to say.

Demi: Uh apology accepted but actually I was gonna say you really hurt her and if you think that a simple sorry is gonna work you must be crazy.

Nick: I know I'll fix this I promise.

Dani: You better! You're lucky you're my brother in law otherwise things would be different.

Kevin: Nick go!

Nick finds her sitting alone on the porch swing in the back yard. He sits next to her.

Nick: Sel can I talk to you?

Selena: (sadly) Yeah I guess.

Nick: Hunny I am a jerk. No scratch that a HUGE JERK! I'm sooo sorry. I know that sorry won't fix everything but I will do whatever it takes. Just please don't hate me.

Selena: I could never hate you. I'm a little upset with what you said to me but I'll get over it eventually. I just don't understand what you meant by "done with your bullshit." What bullshit? She's like a sister to me I would do anything for her just like I would grace.

Nick: I know baby I shouldn't have said that. I'm an idiot who doesn't deserve such an amazing girl.

Selena: You're not an idiot. I felt like you were telling me you wanted to break up. I love you nick and I don't want to lose you over something stupid.