1 Accident in Osaka

Zacznij od początku

The man in black quickly tried to help Jaeoh up as gently as possible while Taemin and Jaeoh was still in shock.

However, no matter how gentle the man in black tried to help Jaeoh up, groans of pain came out of Jaeoh's mouth as soon as her ankle was slightly moved. Her ankle felt really bad.

"Sunbaenim, we must hurry! There is a mob of fans coming this way!" The man in black continued and gestured to hurriedly help pick Jaeoh up.

Taemin recovered from his shock and tried to put Jaeoh arms around his shoulder for support, attempting to lift her up but the throbbing pain was too much for Jaeoh to coorporate properly with Taemin.

"I-i can't really stand oppa. Leave me, go hide! The fans won't know me, I will be alright after they leave," Jaeoh tried to assure Taemin and the man in black seeing that there is no other options.

Taemin sighed, resigning to fate that he may be mob by fans again. But he knew he could not just leave his baby sister alone while injured.

Taemin refused but at the same time, he instructed the man in black to leave. The man had initially refused as well but Taemin had insisted that if he is running away from a mob of fans, it is more likely that they would not stop nor notice Taemin and will continue chasing after him.

The man in black hesitated before bowing deeply and apologized, "I am sorry Sunbaenim, I will ask Sungwoon hyung to help m-"

"KANG DANIEL! WHERE DID KANG DANIEL WENT? WE MUST FIND HIM!" A group of girls with cameras shrieked. The man in black jerked upon hearing this.

Jaeoh's mouth drop open as soon as she heard Kang Daniel's name.

"Kang Daniel? Wanna One?" Taemin questioned.

"I gotta go, I will try to reach for you back in Korea!" He flustered as he stood up and ran.

Jaeoh looked at his disappearing backview as he ran, he seemed tall and had real broad shoulders like Kang Daniel but she can't be sure since he had a mask on. She wondered if the man in black is really Kang Daniel, one of Korea's currently most sought after idol.

Taemin tried again after the man in black left and this time Jaeoh fell after trying to stand up. She landed on the same injured foot and screamed in pain as she felt the injury worsen.

The mob of fangirls were just passing by and turned in their directions when they heard the scream. They stop for a moment while some of them starting recognizing Taemin.

"OMO! IT'S SHINEEEEEEEE!"

"TAEMINNIE OPPA! SHINEE!"

GODS! Jaeoh realized that her oppa must have not had the chance to place his mask back on properly. They knew they were discovered.

Some of the fangirls screeched and ran towards their direction while the rest of the mob continued on their chase for the man in black.

That is when Jaeoh knew that she had landed her Taemin oppa in hot waters, again.

End of Flashback

"So in short it wasn't really the fans that caused my injury. Sure, they were really excited to see Taemin oppa at first but when they realize that his younger sister, me, is injured, they called the ambulance and made way for the paramedics when they arrived."

Jaeoh looked around to see Jimin and Kai listening attentively while Taemin nodded in confirmation of what she recounted.

"So man in black.. Is he really Kang Daniel?" Kai asked.

Jaeoh shrugged, "No idea, he could be any celebrity. He did not confirmed he is Kang Daniel when oppa asked or when the fans screamed Kang Daniel. Though he does have the same kind of monolid eyes that looked kind."

"He did mention Sungwoon but he ran off before he even finishes his sentence. Even if he isn't Kang Daniel, he might know Sungwoon," Taemin added.

Jimin jokingly responded while moving from the sofa towards Jaeoh's bed, pointing to his own eyes, "For all you know it could have been me - Monolid eyes that looked kind. Yeap, totally sounds like me."

Taemin pushed Jimin playfully and chuckled, "Yah, if it was you, we would have recognize you right away and leave you trap there for the fans."

"Taeminie hyung! How could you say that!" Jimin faked sob and resume smiling with his almost disappearing eyes after only 2 seconds.

Jaeoh giggled at their antics. She have always loved their company as they were always a happy group or perhaps what the fans have named them, the 'Taemin squad' - A squad that literally have almost one member of Korea's each top boy groups.

The four of them continued talking late into the night before the guys started resting on the extra beds and sofa in the room due to exhaustion.

Jaeoh lay back down on her bed and check her phone.

9 missed calls

Must have missed it since her phone was on silent mode.

Jaeoh pressed on the number and started calling back.

"Oh oppa-"

"HOW ARE YOU MY SWEETIE! I SAW THE NEWS! ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?" A baritone voice boomed over the phone.

She sighed and smiled a little, guess I gotta stay up a little longer to explain things all over again.

_____

First chap, hope it is alright! Kang Daniel will turn up much more actively in the coming chapters.