Thanksgiving (1)

Magsimula sa umpisa

When Justine left me in this restroom I felt something like hope. I don’t know why, but I felt it. She was holding my hands for a few seconds only. She smiled at me, it was a shy smile, her eyes were filled with tears. I knew she was feeling guilty and ashamed because of Megan. But nevertheless I felt hope.

I felt a tear running down my cheek. It was only one teardrop making its way down from my right eye. It stopped at my upper lip and I could taste the salty flavor. I knew that this wasn’t a sad teardrop. It was a teardrop filled with hope, confidence and trust. It made me smile. I got all my strength back with this single teardrop. My strength to fight for her, for her love, our love. The way she was smiling at me made my butterflies break free from the chains I had wrapped around them. I could feel them dancing inside of me. I smiled and touched the way the teardrop made on my cheek. I was happy, there was a chance that she loves me too. And I would fight for it! I would do everything to call her my girlfriend, to give her all my love, to make her feel safe and secure in my arms. I would do anything, because she is my everything.

 Lucas

We are on the way to the thanksgiving dinner and I can say that something is different since the last time Justine was going to see Demi. She was more relaxed, although she was nervous and excited. But this time there was no tension, she seemed to be happy. How I wish that Justine would finally take this risk and make the final step.

I am carrying Justine’s self-made apple pie to the house of Demi’s parents while I am observing my boyfriend’s sexy ass. Gosh, this boy is too cute. Justine interrupts my thoughts. “I swear to god Lucas! No sex while we are here! I don’t want to remember what happened when my parents caught you in their bathroom during this one dinner! And Demi’s parents don’t even know you yet! Please don’t embarrass yourself!”

Oh yeah, that won’t be embarrassing for me though. “Cupcake! I promise I won’t embarrass you in front of your parent’s in law!” I say to her and stick out my tongue. Justine’s face turns crimson and I start laughing, gosh I know her so well.

Demi’s parents greet us all and let us in. They are really happy to see Justine again, especially Demi’s little sister Maddie is totally hyper and doesn’t leave Justine’s side. It is great to get to know Demi’s friends. I have to thank them all for being such great friends to Justine too. They made her feel welcome and let her in. She feels so comfortable around them, it is great to see her that happy and confident.

While we are preparing the dinner we are watching x-factor. It is a great show, although it is just the result show it is super awesome.

As time passes by we all smell the delicious food. It is my first thanksgiving ever and I can’t wait to taste everything! But we all agreed that we want to wait for Demi to arrive and join us. 

 Marissa

How I love this evening! I am so happy. Not only to have all my friends around and meeting Justine’s friends, but also knowing that Justine and Demi will be in the same room, eating at the same table and no Megan disturbing them. She was not that bad, but seriously, I ship Justine and Demi. They would be such a cute couple! Awww, I hope this evening will be great.

Justine seems to get more nervous every minute. Because soon Demi will arrive and I guess that makes her feel that way. It looks sweet. She is looking on her watch every second and she can’t really sit still. Every now and then she gets up to walk around the room. Lucas notices that too. He smirks at her and Justine just sticks her tongue out. They are really cute and reminding me of Demi and I. 

Justine

Demi has just arrived some minutes ago. There are so many people she greets and hugs and I am so nervous right now that I can't really control myself. She looks gorgeous today! Her dark brown hair in a messy bun gives me a perfect view at her beautiful face. Her eyes are glistening and she seems to be excited but happy. She has already changed in some comfy pants and a shirt like we all are. No one is dressed up today. We are just enjoying a relaxing and comfortable evening with friends and family.

After she kissed her sister she turns around and looks at me. I am standing on the other end of the room, leaning against the wall. She stands there and smiles at me. To be honest I am happy that I am leaning on this wall right now, because otherwise I might fall. Her smile gives me this warm and great feeling, my knees get weak and all I can do is smiling at her too.

She walks over to me and I open my arms. Immediately she hugs me and pulls me close. Her arms are wrapped around me and I can smell her stunning scent. She rests her head on my shoulder and we stand like that for what seems a lifetime. No one was saying a word, we were just enjoying our nearness that we both missed so much the recent time.

We were just interrupted by Maddie. She runs over to us to guide us to the dining table where we sit down, Demi sits in front of me.

Demi

What else could I have done than hug her? She was leaning against the wall, trying not to break the eye contact. Justine looked so cute and adorable. She smiled at me and I could see her cheeks turn red.

Having her in my arms was different than any other hug we shared before. It felt so much better, so much closer, deeper, more truthful and just right.

I could feel that she enjoyed it too, her head rest on my shoulder, I could feel her warm breath on my neck.

I wanted to scream and squeal just to let everyone know how happy that made me.

Sitting in front of her at the dining table we share some glimpses from each other every once in a while take turn my butterflies crazy. My dad is giving one of his famous thanksgiving speeches, but I can’t really listen to him. I just have eyes for this gorgeous girl at the other side of the table. It is like everyone else left the room, just this girl smiling at me, blushing once in a while when I touch her leg with my foot.

But dad brings me back from my day dream by saying a prayer. I don’t even hear the whole one, just one sentence caught my ear.

“We are thankful for those special people in our life that support us, uplift us, comfort us and bring joy to our soul.”

 Justine is my special person!

Thank you all for reaching over 100 000 reads! WHAT????? That is so crazy! Oh my god, I am beyond grateful for that! 

I know you all had to wait two weeks for this chapter, but now I will try to update every Wednesday again! Sorry! But it was for a very good reason! ;)  I <3 you!