Answering The Questions

Recap: Maddy ask Nandini out

Manik: Do you like Madhayam?
Nandini stopped eating an turned to Manik. His eyes had so many emotions anger, jealousy, envy, hurt, love, care an the biggest of all fear, fear of listening yes as the answer)

Nandini: (look in eyes) No (her reply brought a wide grin on Manik's face) Challo now eat, you look dull sleep jaldi jake I will do the dishes

Manik: No no I will wait na

Nandini: (sternly) No Manik go sleep now

Manik: OK teacher (and giggled)

He went from there, Nandini also did the dishes and then goes to sleep.
______________________________________

MORNING

All were at the dining table except Manik

Druv: Buddy kaha hai?

Neyonika: Soo raha hoga, vaise Cabir if you don't mind can you drop me at 'Help' I have important work

Cabir: Ofcourse Ma, me and Navya are also leaving early

Mukti: Abhi tum evening tak Aa jaoge na?

Nandini: Abhi kaha Jaa rahe ho?

Abhi: Ha Mukti I am just going to Pune doll, that Kirlosker wala deal, have a meeting with them today

Nandini: Ok, Mukti tumhara kya plan hai?

Mukti: Me and Aliya are busy today, we have a collection to submit

Aliya: And what are your plans?

Navya: Ha Araya aur Soha bhi nahi hai town Mein

Nandini: I will be home and be all lazy then go to lunch with Maddy

Aliya: Good, Druv drop me and Mukti while going to office na

Druv: OK baby, but jaldi chalo I have an early meeting today

(everyone had their breakfast and went to respective works bidding bye to Nandini. Nandini locks the door and turns)

Nandini: Ye Manik abhi tak nahi utha, ek baar check karti hu (she goes to Manik's room he was sleeping burring himself in his blanket and the AC was also off, that was so unlikely Manik, Nandini thought. She went near him) Manik? (no response) Manik! (no response) Aiyappa ye ladka (she said and went more close, remove the blanket in the process she touched his arms and for a second froze, she then removed the blanket smoothly and touched his forehead, neck, arms and cheeks, it was burning) Isse tho fever hai! Manik? Manik utho please (but there was no response, she thought of calling someone but then remembered the breakfast conversation, everyone was busy in something important so she opt not to disturb them, she went to the kitchen and on the way called doctor. She took cold water and cotton strip and went to Manik's room again and started to keep cold water strips on his forehead till the doctor came to check him)

Doctor: Fever is a bit high, he needs rest and care, I will prescribe some medication

Nandini: But doctor achank fever kaise aya?

Doctor: Maybe he has taken a long cold shower, make sure he uses hot water for shower

Nandini: OK doctor, any other thing?

Doctor: Due to fever he won't be hungry but make sure he eats and then take the medicine also make him take rest at least a few days

Nandini: OK doctor (the doctor leaves and Nandini calls Manik's manager and PA to inform about his health and cancel his shoot and meetings respectively... She was continuously nursing Manik and taking care of him, checking his temperature time to time a around lunch Manik wake up and saw Nandini cleaning the water and strips

Manik: What's the time?

Nandini: Manik! Thanks God you are up, tum thik ho na, drizzy feel ho raha hai? Manik kuch bolo, you are ok na?
(he held Nandini's shoulders)

Manik: Nandini Shhh... Kya hua? Baba I am fine (that's it Nandini hugged him as tight as he can)

Nandini: Manik please don't pull such stunt again.... Tum.... You were not getting up, maine kitna uthane ki koshish ki

Manik: Shhhhuuu baba (rubbing her back) I am fine now

Nandini: (Coming out of the hug) Shut up Manik! Tumhe sab pata hai kya? Tum doctor ho? Chup chap bheto yaha (she makes him sit and then again checks his temperature which was less now as compare to before) I'll bring you soup, yahi rehna (she goes and brings soup)

Manik: Nandini this, yuk I am not eating this

Nandini: Manik it's tasty ok challo jaldi piyo

Manik: No no no no I am not drinking it no

Nandini: Accha fine dekho I will also eat this now please drink na (and she forward the spoon to his mouth started feeding him and he was drinking the soup with lots of tantrums and finally he was done)

Manik: Nandini mujhe bhar hall mein jana hai please I don't want to be bed ridden please (Nandini took Manik to the hall and only then bell rang)

Nandini: Mein dekhti hu (Manik started swapping the TV channels and Nandini opened the door only to see Madhayam on the door)

Nandini: Tum?

Maddy: Ha main, (then he saw Nandini in her shorts and tank top) Tum ready nahi hui?

Nandini: (ignoring his question gestured him to come in) Tumhe yaha ka address kaha se mila?

Maddy: I have my sources (Nandini frown at this reply) Challo get ready now (he said like an oder which was noticed by Nandini also Manik was seeing the drama but didn't interfere)

Nandini: I am sorry Maddy but main tumhare Saat nahi Aa sakti

Maddy: Kyu??

Nandini: Manik is not feeling well

Maddy: So?

Nandini: So I can't leave him and come just like that

Maddy: Why, it's just Manik na, he is not a kid ok, he can take care of himself also if he is sick then why shouldn't we go out, or is he more important than me that you are cancelling our date, stop this nonsense and go and get ready we are leaving in 10 (Nandini was gapping at him and Manik sitting there all calm, actually from inside he was controlling no to dig Maddy's grave then and there for talking to Nandini like this but he is a great actor you know, he kept a calm face because he knew what was coming and continue to watch his cricket match and where he heard a 'Thap')

Manik: (shouted) Sixer! (Actually it was noise of Nandini's hand printing on Maddy's cheek😝 😝)

Nandini: (angry) DARE YOU TALK TO ME IN THAT TONE, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO ORDER ME HA? AND IT'S NOT "JUST MANIK" IT'S "MANIK" DARE YOU COMPARE YOURSELF WITH HIM

Maddy: Come on Nandini, he is just sick not that he is dyi.. ('Thap' yes she slapped him again)

Manik: (cheered) Phir se Sixer

Nandini: DARE YOU COMPLETE THAT SENTENCE, (Madhayam was standing as a scared kitten)DATE? WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU IT'S A DATE, IT WAS JUST A LUNCH FOR ME, A MERE LUNCH OUT, AND NEVER SHOW ME THAT FACE AGAIN (she said and stormed in the kitchen not wanting to see his face anymore. Manik stands up and goes towards Maddy who was standing at his place looking at the retreating figure of Nandini)

Manik: (all calm) Didn't you here what she said? (Madhayam turned to leave) Madhayam (he turned to Manik) You asked me a question yesterday, you came to know who am I to her, did you?? (and gave him his victory smirk making Manik to look at him in horror and just ran from there to save his life from “the would be crazy couple”)