Up Next

On the next all-new Grimm...

Hey, guys! I'm so happy that my story got more than 1,000 views! I'm so grateful to everyone who took the time to give my novel a chance!

Anyway, I'm looking for preferences on the next story I should write! I came up with a few ideas, and I'm putting it to a vote! Please, please, please comment below! (I won't be able to write the next story if I don't get many responses!)

Here are my ideas (mostly written as previews, since I don't have full stories to write a summary on!) Some of them go back in time!

One (Novel): After a series of brutal murders, the gang realizes that there is more to the victims than it seems. Nick begins to suspect that someone in Portland will be coming after him next. Elsewhere, a new secret organization wreaks havoc in the city.

Two (Novel): Soon after Trubel and Josh leave for Philadelphia, they start hitting a few bumps in the road. From the world's longest road trip to their return to home, the unlikely pair encounters more problems than just the Hundjagers that they were expecting.

Three (Short Story Collection): After another chaotic day, the gang decides that alcohol-fuelled confessions are the only good way to end the night. Each person contributes a piece of their past as they describe their high school experiences: Monroe causing trouble, Nick throwing punches, Hank racing cars, and more!

Four (Novel): A young girl named Theresa Rubel had her life turned upside down after a series of traumatic events. She witnesses the murder of her foster parents, suffers at the mercy of the streets, and stays on the move as she searches to find out who she really is. In her world, its kill or be killed, but how can such a young girl survive such a brutal life? Find out as we explore her backstory.

Five (Short Story): Cry Luison between the scenes - After Bud finds out that someone plans on hurting Nick, he asks Trubel for help before things get too out of hand. But what happened between the scenes we didn't see? What was Trubel's first car ride with Bud like? Did Juliette tell Nick that Trubel and Bud were lying to him? Find out the answers and more in another story from the between the scenes series (Also, come read my other ones if you haven't already! Dyin' on a Prayer is my favorite!)

Six (Novel): After bodies begin to pile up, Hank and Nick suspect there is a serial killer in Portland. Elsewhere, when Nick discovers Trubel is his third cousin, he digs into all of the records he can find in a search for more living relatives and makes a discovery that no one ever expected.

Seven (Novel): When an entire gang comes together to get revenge on Nick, Trubel finds herself in the grips of peril when she is used to teach him a lesson. This fanfic is full of fear, fights, and FUNERALS! - Just kidding! This is already a story I am working on! Come check it out! I'll probably finish it before starting the stories that you guys select. I post a chapter every week on Friday! #ThankGrimmIt'sFriday

Please vote! I need a lot of input before making a decision. If you like more than one, make a list (listing your favorite first and least favorite last! Ex. 1) Story Three 2) Story Two. 

I'll also take recommendations! 

You guys rock! As always, thanks for reading!

-TRBL247