Chapter 4

Cheryl and I were in the locker room changing out of our cheer uniforms.

"How was your date with that Serpent?" Cheryl asked.

"Good... Wait how did you?"

"I saw you two at pop's. Bella we discussed that we weren't going to associate with south side scum." Cheryl said as I shoved my things in my bag.

"No, Cheryl that was you. Look they're. Not bad... And I know you have a thing for Toni." I said as Cheryl gave me a glare.

"See you didn't denie it... Look we're having a sleep over tonight, you can come as long as you don't cause any drama. We're just 3 teenage girls having a regular sleep over, with junk food, pillow fights and gossip. Nothing more nothing less." I told her.

"Alright. Especially since I miss having girl time with my best friends." Cheryl said as I laughed linking our arms heading out.

   I pulled up into the drive way as dad was putting his bags in the car.

"Dad." I said going to him as the girls followed suit.

"Is this Toni?" Dad asked as Toni smiled.

"Nice to meet you Mr Andrews, thank you for letting me spend the night." Toni said holding out her hand.

"You too Toni." They shook hands.

"I bought some things for you girls, and there's money to order pizza." Dad said.

"Thanks dad. Be safe on your trip." I said.

"I will." I hugged and gave dad a kiss on the cheek before he left.

"Let's get this party started." I told the girls dragging them inside.

     "Pizza for a Bella Andrews." I opened the door to see Fangs and Sweet Pea with a pizza.

"Thank you free pizza and I don't need to pay for it." I said.

Fangs handed me the pizza walking in as Sweet Pea did but he gave me a kiss.

"I thought it was just us."

"Us and two idiots." I tell her as she looked uncomfortable.

"We can leave if you'd like, we were only going to stay for a couple of hours." Fangs said.

"No it's fine." Cheryl said. "I need to get to know the guy my best friend is dating."

"Don't scare him away. Like all the other guys." I plead to Cheryl as she just smirked.

       A couple of hours later, I sat in the roof admiring the night sky.

Everyone else was asleep except me, since I've always had trouble falling asleep.

I was lost in thought until someone sat beside me, I turned my head to see Sweet Pea.

"I brought you a blanket." sweet pea said wrapping the blanket around me.

"Thank you." I said cuddling up to his side.

Even though we only met three days ago, I felt comfortable with him.

"Whatca thinking about?" He asked as I looked at him.

"Just stuff. What're you doing up here? I thought you'd be asleep."

"I could ask you the same thing."

I stayed quite for a moment before speaking up.

"I have trouble falling asleep, so I always come up here since it calms me down." I revealed.

"I came up here to check on you. I woke up and you weren't there." Sweet Pea blushed thinking I wouldn't see it because of the darkness.

"Don't blush. I think it's sweet." I said chuckling at my own joke.

"Get it? Cause your names Sweet Pea." I said.

He rolled his eyes leaning in for a kiss, I smiled kissing back.

"I like you Sweet Pea."

"I like you too."

"But my dad and Archie would never agree to this." I told him.

"Let's keep it a secret. The only people who will know are Fangs, Toni, and Cheryl. I really like you Bella, even though you're making me a softy." Sweet Pea said as I rolled my eyes.

"You were always a softy Sweet Pea. You just never showed it." I said before getting up.

"Come on, lets get to bed. I need energy to make waffles in the morning." I told Sweet Pea before heading back inside.

I got into bed beside Cheryl since me and her were sharing.

"Goodnight Bells." I heard Cheryl whisper.

"Goodnight Cher." I whispered back before closing my eyes.