Chapter 2

The next morning I was talking to Toni only to realise we have stuff in common, like taking and drawing pictures, music, watching our brothers be idiots.

"You know for a north sider you aren't bad." Toni explained.

"My mom always told me to be true to yourself no matter what side of you tracks you're one. That's why juggy and I are best friends." I said with a smile.

"Hello princess." I heard sweet pea say as I looked up to see him and Fangs.

"Hello snake? What might I do the plessure for? Do you want your best friend back?" I asked.

"Nope... I mean yeah." Sweet Pea stuttered.

"How come we haven't seen you around the south side if you're Jughead's friend." Fangs asked.

"After Jason's death I left to go live with my mom. Until FP was in jail, I knew Jughead needed me so I came back... After that Jason's murder was on the lose Dad didn't want me going out without him or Archie... Anyways I feel awful not getting to know Jughead's family, I was a bitch and kind of scared. But now I've met you guys myself and you are not bad." I said before looking at Reggie.

"Unlike some asshole I know." I said.

"Love you too."

"Oh. My dad and Archie won't be home this weekend you should totally stay the night Toni." I said.

"Hey what about me?" Fangs asked as I laughed.

"Yes you can come... Just wait until my father's gone. Snake can even come." I said as we all laughed.

"Oh, hey, guys, what's up?" I turned my head to see Jughead serpent jacket and all.

"Jughead what the hell?" I asked him.

"Take it off, take off that jacket, Rat Boy." Reggie said standing up.

"Oh, Reggie." Jughead started. "I don't think you know what this jacket means."

I quickly went in the middle of them known it wasn't going to end well.

"Because you have no sense of honor. Or history, or loyalty."

"That's it." Reggie said.

A second later grunting broke out as I turned to see the boys fighting.

Here we sat in Weatherbee's office, I sat in between Reggie and Toni.

"You all have a week's detention for fighting..."

"Oh hell no! No way am I scraping gum under auditorium seats!" I said.

"Yes Miss Andrews from 4:00 to 6:00 after school today... But I made myself clear to you, Mr Jones take off that jacket right now, or you're suspended." Weatherbee said.

"Please, Jughead, just."

"Then I guess I'm suspended." Jughead said walking out.

I sighed shaking my head as Weatherbee turned back to us.

"Get to class all of you." He said as we quickly got up and walked out.

After school I went home to go check on Dad since Archie was off somewhere.

"Dad?" I asked stepping into the house.

"In here." He called from the living room.

I walked in setting my bag on the ground as I saw Dad reading the newspaper.

"How was school?" He asked.

"Shitty, I got detention after a fight caused by Jughead." I said.

"Bella."

"I tried to stop it but Weatherbee caught me and thought I was fighting."

"When do you got detention?" Dad asked as I looked at my watch.

"In about half an hour... I just came home to check on you and ask something." I said.

"And what is it?" He asked.

"I wanted to know if I could have a sleep over tomorrow night, with my friend Toni."

"Is Toni a?"

"No, she's a girl a south sider but she's jughead's friend and she's super nice." I said.

"Bella you know I don't have a problem with the south side, I just don't want you too get caught up with them." Dad said.

"Please! It'll just be me and her, doing each other's nails and hair while talking about boys."

"Fine, but only her and I want hourly calls." Dad said as I smiled hugging him.

"Thank you daddy. Now I have a detention." I said kissing his cheek before running up stairs to change my clothes.