Chapter 1

Outfit and hair up top ^

Today's the day where the south side meets north, after south side high was shut down students were coming here and I was happy.

Jughead would be back and I would be happier then ever.

Right now Cheryl Reggie and I were at the top of the stairs waiting for Veronica to finish her speech.

"Friends! On behalf of the students and faculty here at Riverdale High, welcome to your new school! To ease this transition, I've set up a registration desk where you can get your locker assignments, class schedules, and a list of sports and extracurriculars, We encourage each and every one of you to drink deeply from the cup that is fair Riverdale." Veronica finished.

"Stand down, Eva Peron!" Cheryl said as I stood in between her and Reggie as we walked down the stairs.

"There's the school spirit I so fondly remember." Jughead said as I tried not to giggle.

"Cheryl, No one invited Fascist Barbie to the party." Veronica said.

"Wrong, Veronica, no one invited Southside scum to our school."

"Bella are you in with this?!" Archie asked as I gave him a look.

"Really Archie? I can make my own decisions, I'm not you." I told him with a eye roll.

"Juggy!" I said brightly as he moved over to me, I jumped into his arms as he twirled me around.

"Listen up, Ragamuffins!" Cheryl said pushing me back behind her as I rolled my eyes.

"I will not allow Riverdale High's above average GPA to suffer because of classrooms that are overcrowded with underachievers... So please, do us all a favor, and find some other school to debase with your hardscrabble ways." Said Cheryl as I sighed.

"Why don't you come over here and say that to my face?" The girl with the pink hair threatened.

"Happily, Queen of the Buskers." Cheryl said stepping closer.

"Okay Guys, everyone, can we just put our Northside-Southside differences apart and start over? A new slate Mmm." Archie asked as Reggie stepped over to them.

"You don't speak for the Bulldogs, Andrews. And need I remind you, these greaser-snakes showed up at your place trying to kick your ass." Reggie said pointing at the Serpents.

"Happy to finish what was started." My breath hitched in my throat as I saw the most handsome boy ever, he James Dean hair slick back and a white t-shirt.

But in all and all he was handsome and I have to get to know him.

"Wait that was you guys? I wish I was there to see you wop bulldog ass!" I said excitedly as Archie pulled me back.

"God, I am so over the toxic masculinity in this hallway right now." Veronica told the boys.

"All right. That's enough pomp and circumstance. Everyone, let's get to class. Now!" Mr Weatherbee said.

Jughead lead the Serpents to the lounge room as I went with Veronica and Josie.

After class Veronica Josie and I decided to go to the lounge, as Jughead, Kevin and the serpents would be there.

As we walked in I went straight to the vending machine.

"I don't think we've properly met. Veronica Lodge."

"Of the Park Avenue Lodges." Jughead said.

"Toni Topaz." Toni said as I realized my chips were gone.

"Oh, like the purple-colored gemstone.... Love it."

"Jughead!" I said hitting the machine.

"If I turn around and you are eating the last bag of chips, I will kill you." I said as I turned.

Sitting there with a smug look on his face, he held up the bag on chips.

Smiling sweetly I went over to him, I hit him and grabbed the bag of chips sitting on him as he laughed.

"I'm Josie McCoy. Formerly of the Pussycats, now just Josie." Said Josie sitting down.

"And I'm Bella Andrews, captain of the glee club. And twin sister of Justin Gingerlake." I said sending a wink at Sweet Pea who smirked.

"And this is Kevin." I introduced.

"What's your name?" Kevin asked the serpent beside Toni.

"Fogarty.... Or you can call me Fangs... Your last name's Keller, right?" Fangs asked.

"How did you know that?"

"Joaquin and I used to hang out... He talked about you all the time." Fangs told us as I gave Kevin a small smile.

"You guys!" I heard Weatherbee say as I looked at the door.

"Yes, you, come with me. Now!" Weatherbee said as we all stood up following him out.

"Which of you defaced our school seal with this graffiti?"

There on the ground was the school seal with a snake painted over it, clearly Reggie's doing.

"This is what they do, Principal Weatherbee. They tag their turf." Reggie said arms crossed.

Veronica: "My God, Reggie, could you be anymore transparent?"

Bella: "Seriously, Reggie! You cleary did that your art sucks."

"Effective immediately, no gang behavior of any kind will be tolerated at my school. As of this moment, no more Serpent jackets."

"What?" Me and the serpents questioned

"No more Serpent jackets! All tattoos are gonna be covered. Possession of any gang paraphernalia whatsoever will lead to immediate suspension."

"Are we clear? That's all." Weatherbee said walking away.

Reggie smirked walking away with his stupid team.

"I'm gonna beat." I stopped as Jughead grabbed my arm.

"Don't Bella." He said.

I removed my arm before turning around looking at him.

"You mark my words Jughead Jones. I will fight this with my every being... They just pissed off the queen."