24

"LOOK AT IT LOOK AT ITTT." Emma screamed waving her report card in Zion's face.
"I'm proud of you." He smiles as he snakes his arm around her waist and bring her in for a kiss.
"Hm." She smiled breaking the kiss.
"Come over tomorrow?" She questions still in his embrace.
"Of course it's your birthday." He chuckles.
"You're going to meet my family." She warned but he laughed.
"Teresa already loves me, I have nothing to fear." He shakes his head.
"Oh no you haven't met my cousins. Ethan and Grayson." She can't help but think about if they'd like Zion or not.
"Grayson? As is Kamryn's ex?" He questioned.
"Well yeah I told you she fucked my cousin." Em ran her hand up and down Zion's chest.
"Cool, now the last week of school is next week. Are you ready?" He continues to play with her long hair.
"I'm so ready. I'm tired of girls talking shit about me behind my back especially about the photos." She groans.
Zion didn't reply instead he caresses her cheek and landed a soft kiss on her forehead. The room fell into a comfortable silence. The two were cuddled up on Emma's bed and for the first time they felt like a happy, normal couple.
_
Sorry for the Short chaps also this story is almost ending but I'm thinking of a sequel + thinking  pretty much will be the main in the sequel Emma will be there and all but it's going to be less about her and more about Zion and his feelings. So should I do a sequel??