23

Sometimes, you're all you have
And sometimes that's all you need

"Please give me until Monday." Emma pleaded.
"The essay, planning sheet, close read one through five, and the mini saq, all done by Monday before schools over." Mr.Wood sighed.
"Thank you!" Emma squealed as she grabbed the packet of papers.
She really didn't need until Monday but she did have other class work to redo in order to become a straight A student again.
Emma walked out of the class and met Kamryn who was waiting outside the door for her.
"What did Mr.Hottie say?" She asked.
"Well i sucked his dick and he agreed to have everything in by Monday." Em replies.
"Are yo-"
"Fuck no I'm not serious. It's a good idea though." She smiles.
"Ok so grades are down, now Zion?" Kam voices her thoughts.
"I've got Zion covered."
•••

"I'm not in the mood to fuck." Zion sighs as he stares at the door.
"Neither am I." Emma grabs his face and turns it to face her.
"I want to talk." Emma sits down on the edge of her bed.
"About?"
"I want to say I'm sorry for being a horny bitch the past month." She grabs his hand and pulls him closer to her.
"I'm sorry."
"It's fine I knew something was going on." He smiles, looking down at her.
"Yeah my parents divorced, you broke up with me, and I just wasn't feeling myself."
"You're Fine now babe right?" He trails his fingers through her hair.
"Mhm." She nods, leaning her head against his chest.
Emma could finally tell people part of why she acted out. The other part she couldn't say. She could never put into words how she had felt. She was sad, tired of being boring, she wanted to be someone else so badly because she hated who she was for a moment.
••

"Family is coming over for my birthday next week." She informs Kamryn.
"We have to clean this apartment up. I can't wait to see your parents and I'm going to need to buy your mom some baileys." Kamryn makes a mental note.
"Kamryn when I mean family. I mean as in Mom, aunt, cousins." Emma tells seeing Kamryn's expression changed.
"Grayson." Emma nervously smiled.
"Em I love you." Kam began to pop her bottom lip out.
"No." Emma shakes her head.
"But I can't-"
"You're my best-friend I need you to be at my eighteenth birthday! I'm becoming an adult Kam!" Emma sits next to her best-friend.
"Fine, but I'm taking Edwin."
Grayson and Edwin in the same room fuck and I thought Dylan and Zion was going to be bad.
_

Hi I'm writing fanfic instead of doing school work by now