//fifty-one//

(Nic)
We finished packing up the last of the boxes. "God, that took forever." She complained, I nodded and texted the guys. "Do you want to meet the rest of the guys?" I asked her, she nodded. "Sure, why not." She said with a smile, I put my phone down and wrapped my arm around Brogan. We sat there for a bit and the guys just walked into the house. "Nic!" One guy said and ran over to him, "Hey, don't be running to me, run to her." I said and pointed at Brogan. He nodded. "Hey, I'm Dylan." He said and smiled. "I'm Brogan." She said. "That's Chase and Oli. I'm assuming you've met Sam and Connor?" He asked, she laughed and nodded. "Yeah, I have." She smiled. "Oh, Sam, how are you and Lulu?" I asked, he shook his head. "We broke up." He said and sat next to me. "That sucks, I'm sorry." "What happened?" Brogan asked and looked at him. "Just wasn't working out."

"I'm sorry." She said, he shook his head. "Don't apologize! It's fine." Sam said, she nodded and looked at me. "Moving out?" Oli asked, I nodded. "Yeah, finally. Hated this place." I said with a laugh, Oli nodded. "For real, every little thing we did would trigger the neighbors and they would call the police." "What did you guys do?" Brogan asked, Chase laughed. "Had an orgy. Once or three times." "Ew, no." Oli said and shook his head. "No, we're just loud people, and they would call over the noise." He explained, I nodded. "Oh, that's dumb." She said. "Tell me about it," I said and put my head on her shoulder. "So, he treating you right?" Dylan asked her, she nodded. "Yeah, he's great." She said and I smiled. "Well, I am pretty great." I said, Connor rolled is eyes. "Don't ruin it." "So! Who's the godfather?" "Uh, haven't decided." Brogan said, Connor groaned. "Ugh. Whatever." He pouted, I rolled my eyes.

We all talked about random shit, then we started talking about the baby. "So, what are you gonna name it?" Oliver asked, I shrugged. "We haven't really talked about names." I said, they all muttered an 'oh.' "How about we each pick out a name and they decide." "No, we're not doing that." I said, they all groaned. Brogan laughed and looked at me, I kissed her nose and she smiled. "Your guys are cute as hell." Oli said, I smiled and wrapped my arm around my girl. "We try our hardest!" I said and she shook her head and laughed. "Totally," she said and leaned on me, she closed her eyes. After 5 minutes she was out. "You guys are going to be amazing parents." "You guys think so?" I asked, they all nodded. "Hell yeah, you're such a caring person, it's like you were born to be a dad." Chase told me, the others agreed. I smiled and looked at Brogan, I sighed happily. "The one thing that I'm worried about is if she has a miscarriage." I said, I looked at the guys, their eyes widen.

"I don't think that'll happen."

"I don't either, but, what if it does?" I asked, Sam sighed. "Man, don't worry, it won't happen. If it does, we'll all be here for you, right guys?" He said and the others all said yeah. "Thank you guys for being there for me." I said, Sam shrugged. "Nah, don't mention it." He said, I nodded. "Hey, we're gonna head out. We have to go to the studio Friday, so, be ready for that." Connor said, I gave him a thumbs up. They all left and I grabbed my phone and called Mike. The line rang for a few seconds then he answered. "Hey, what's up, Nic?" He asked. "Hey, man. We got all the packing done, um, can you and the guys swing by the apartment with the U-Haul and help with all the boxes and furniture?" I asked and played with Brogan's blonde hair. "Yeah, we'll be there soon. Give us 15 minutes. What's your apartment number?" He asked, I thought for a second. "39F, it's on the 2nd floor." I said. "Cool, see you in a few." He said and hung up. I might as well squeeze in a little nap since I have time.

I woke up to banging on the door and Brogan opening it. "Hey, guys," she said, I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Ready to haul shit?" Jaime asked, I nodded. I stood up and put my shoes on. "What needs to be put in first?" "The furniture," Brogan said before I could answer. "Okay, quit slackin' and make shit happen," Jaime said.

After awhile we got all the furniture to the new house and got that all set up. "Tony Nic, and I will go and get the boxes. Vic and Jaime will keep you company." Mike said, I nodded and we all got into the U-Haul and drove back to the apartment. "So, what's with the beef between y'all?" Mike asked Tony and I. "Nothing, I was just all pissed and shit and I took it out on Nic, who didn't deserve that." Tony said, I shrugged and grabbed my keys out of my pocket. We arrived and we got all the boxes into the truck. "Hey, you guys do one more sweep around the apartment? I got to give the landlord the keys." I said and ran down to the office. I walked in and Gretchen looked at me. "Mr. González! How are things?" She asked. "Good, I have a baby on the way with my girlfriend." I said and her eyes lit up. "Your parents would be so proud!" "Yeah, they would be. Do you know where Robby is?" I asked, she pointed to his office. "He's in there."

"Gracias!" I said and walked to his office and knocked. "Come in!" He said, I opened the door and he smiled. "Ahh, Nic. How can I help you?" "Uh, I'm moving out and I wanted to give you the keys." I said and sat them on his desk. "Ah, well, thank you. I'll call you and you can pick the deposit thing if your apartment is doesn't have any major damage." He said, I nodded. "I have to go, my buddies are waiting for me." I said and ran to the U-Haul. I climbed in, "There was nothing left in there." Tony said, Mike nodded. "Great, let's go." I said and we drove to the house. "I'm gonna miss that apartment." I said, Mike laughed. "You'll make new memories at this house. " "Obviously, he will." Tony said.

We arrived at the house and got all the boxes inside and into their rooms. "Can we crash here tonight?" Mike asked, Brogan shrugged. "Two of you can sleep on the pull out bed, one can sleep on the love seat and another can sleep on the recliner." She said, I nodded. "Odd that you had that planned," Mike said. "I didn't. That's just the only places to sleep." She said. "I'm going upstairs. Love ya guys." She said and ran upstairs. I waved and followed her to our room. I stripped and climbed into bed. "You're taking a shower tomorrow, you smell like a moldy ass foot." She said and got into bed. "Okay, I will." I said and fell asleep.

--
word count; 1240