//twenty-nine//

(Brogan)
I was sitting at the dinner table with Jaime and Eve was cooking. "Taylor and I broke up." She said, I looked up and her. "Yeah, they got into a fight." Jaime said, I nodded and looked at the table. "So, did Nic bring you?" He asked, I looked at Jaime with that, 'duh' look. "Sorry." He laughed, I rolled my eyes and smiled. "So, what does Nic look like?" Tia asked, I grabbed my phone and pulled up a picture. She smiled and Jaime looked at the picture. "Hmm. I'm not sure if he's boyfriend material." Jaime said, I rolled my eyes. "You're not my dad." "Yeah? Well, if you're living under my roof, I'm your new dad." He said, Eve snorts. "Bitch, you thought."

"Same goes for you. And you." He said, pointing at Luna. I giggled and Eve rolled her eyes. I looked at Jaime smiled, "What did you guys do?" He asked, I shook my head. "Nothing, watched some movies, we went and saw his sister earlier and then we went back to his apartment and we cuddled for a bit." I said and Eve squealed softly. I blushed and rested my chin on my hand. "Dinner is ready." Eve said and put our plates in front of us. "Thanks, sis." Jaime said, I nodded and smiled. I started to eat and I looked at Luna, she barked and went into the living room. I continues to eat and then the door opened, Eve looked up and saw Vic and Kellin. "My favorite niece! About time she came back." Vic said, I rolled my eyes and smiled. "My least favorite uncle!" I said, he glared at me. I giggled and smiled, Kellin looked at me and sat down. Luna trotted in and licked Kellin's arm. He smiled and Vic sat next to Jaime.

"So, show Vic and Kellin a picture of your boyfriend." Jaime said, Vic looked at me. "God, you moved on pretty quick." Vic said, I sighed softly and grabbed my phone and showed him and Kellin the picture. "Fuck, he's hot!" Vic said, I giggled and nodded. Kellin looked at Vic, he shrugged and looked at me. "So, I heard about the Sophie drama." He said, I nodded . "Yeah, I mean, I remember when he said that he would never hurt me or cheat on my or anything. And he said that to Tyler and I guess it was a lie. He was cheating on me with Erin." I said and looked down. "Have you told Tyler?" Kellin asked, I shook my head. "I haven't talked to him lately." I said and looked at my plate. I felt really bad, because, I don't know if he relapsed or anything.

"He asked your dad about you." Jaime said, I looked at him. "Okay, I'll call him later tonight." I said and at my plate, I started to eat again. Kellin laughed and I continued.

After I finished eating, I went upstairs and walked into my room and stripped,  I grabbed Nic's shirt and a clean pair of underwear, I walked into the bathroom and started to shower. After I was done I got dressed and walked into my bedroom and got on my bed, I grabbed my phone and plugged in my earpods and called Tyler. It rang and rang. No answer. I sighed, knowing he's going to ignore my calls as some form of 'pay back' for not talking to him in so long, I feel like a terrible friend. I sighed and got on Spotify and pressed shuffle. I grabbed my laptop and went on Sephora. I hummed along to the song that was playing, I put some stuff in the basket and then my phone rang.

I looked at the caller I.D. Unknown.

I answered it, "Hello?" I asked, I heard a sigh of relief. "Hey, it's Tyler." "Ty! Oh my god. I'm so sorry!" I said and sitting up a bit more. "Don't be, sweetie. I was in rehab." He said, I gasped. "Ty, I thought you stopped." I said, I feel terrible about myself. I always stopped him from relapsing with the drugs and the booze. "I did, but, I saw her, Brogan." He told me, I shook my head. "Why is it when I'm always getting better, she shows up?" Tyler asked, I sighed. "I don't know why Jaclyn keeps coming back, you haven't talked with her, have you?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck and started to scroll through Sephora again. "God, don't say her name. Please." He begged, I bit my lip softly. "I'm sorry." I said, he huffed and I heard shuffling. "I got fired from the hospital. I was gone for too long." He said, I sighed. "I don't have a job, I moved out of Mike's. I'm trying to find a new roommate." He told me. "Okay, if you need my help or ever want to hang out, let me know. Okay?" "Alright." He said.

"How are you and Tony?" Tyler asked, I rubbed my face. "He cheated on me, again." "AGAIN?!" Tyler yelled, I flinched. "He's cheated more than once? Why didn't you tell me?! I'm going to kick his fucking ass." Tyler went on, I chuckled. "I cheated on him the first time, but it turns out he was with his ex. Then I fucking caught him playing tonsil hockey with Mike's now ex-girlfriend, Sophie." I explained. "Okay, but I'm pissed, you didn't deserve to get cheated on, Brog-" "But I cheated on him, as well." "Irregardless." He said, I sighed. "Whatever." I said. I heard silence for a moment. "Sorry, I'm using a payphone and I had to put in more quarters." Tyler said and chuckled. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "What happened to your phone?" "I lost it, at the mall." He said and laughed, I chuckled and my door opened, I looked over and saw Vic and Kellin, I nodded and the walked in. "Tyler, I have to go. Call me tomorrow, yeah?" "Okay, love you." He said and hung up before I could even say I love you too. I turned off Spotify and pulled out my earbuds. "Hey." I said, Vic sat on my bed. "Hey, Jaime and Eve are arguing over the TV so we figured we would bug you." Kellin said, I rolled my eyes. "Mhm."

"So, tell me everything and anything." Vic said, I nodded and told him some conspiracy theories.

-
word count; 1083