Chapter 4 - The beast

Start from the beginning

When I was almost arriving at The Hitz my phone buzzed. It was a message from Colin. - "It's in your email!"
I leave the car in the valet service and looked through the thread of emails in my inbox and saw Colin's email with the title 'information'. I opened and it has a message from him. - "Take care!"
I don't know exactly how I was supposed to take his words. So I ignored it and opened the file attached. There was a bunch of information about her. Only Child, from a wealthy Connecticut small city family. Yale alumni, living by herself in NYC after a Europe working experience. Wait a second. There isn't any information about her parents instead of their names, no jobs, no bank account, no internet records, no address, no phone numbers. That's quite strange. I make a mental note to check that information latter and look for her address. She lives in Manhattan, close to Central Park! That's quite a surprise for me. She's not a manager to afford living where she lives. She may be the daddy's daughter working just for fun. Jeez how come I got hooked up with a girl like that. Scrolling through her pieces of information I found a website. Clicked on the link and a cooking blog opened before my eyes. I read some stuff and got hooked. She's funny and seems to cook like a goddess. When I was about to close her blog, one post got my attention. She was talking about me. She was fucking talking about me! Ok not exactly me, because she doesn't know who I am. But she shared our moment into the firm elevator in her blog, so precisely that just reading her memories I got a hard one. My cock was aching in need of its release. Now I'm the mystery guy. Who the hell she thinks she is. How come I'm completely aroused about her? I have to find a girl to forget her. I have to take her off of my head because my hands weren't effective anymore to quiet down the beast furious to fuck her brains off. She's under my skin and the only way to forget her is taking someone else tonight.
—————————-

She was riding me, kissing my lips and I was pushing into her hard. I couldn't believe that I manage to convince her. I was feeling invincible and decided that I would manage about our situation at Carter Corp. later. I'm not always the bastard, but if I have to fire her after that, I'll manage to find her another job somewhere else.
Stop thinking and enjoy the moment Carter the girl is screaming under me and I'm thinking about business... well a fucking pleasure business. I kissed her senseless. She was so beautiful. I need to fuck her from behind, so I turned her into her knees harshly slapping her fine ass. Eyes closed I bury myself into her, in and out, in and out, over and over again. Feeling the exquisite sensation of her pussy. She moaned and screamed my name as I feel her pleasure building. I knew she was close so I stopped and leaned against her back, biting her shoulder while holding her brown hair. - "Not yet. I'm not done with you yet!" - I whispered in her ears.

She cried out loud and tried to turn her head to me. But I was holding her hair to keep her still. I slapped her ass, with the other hand over and over until her skin got bright pink and pushed into her so hard that she loosed her balance. -"Hold on tight!"- I said gripping her hips harder to make her stood in place. I took off from her then pushed again, slowly but hard, burying my whole length inside of her. She moans driving me crazy. I picked my pace and pushed faster and faster into her, she started to squeeze around my cock as she was about to come. - "Come for me Rory... come on babe scream my name." - Her body stiffened and she said, - "what had you just called me?" - I shake my head and look at the brunette in front of me and figured she wasn't Rory. They were alike but she wasn't Rory. I was fantasizing. Suddenly all my arousal disappeared. I blinked and tried to remember her name. I didn't know what to say! That never happened before. I even smelled Rory's sweet scent. Disappointment overwhelmed me. She was still looking at my face. She smiled knowingly and moved her ass takin control, riding me on her knees. I was too horny to simply stop. So I just let go... I kept fucking her until I cum while feeling her pussy throbbing around me. As soon I reached my release I slide off her taking off the condom and dressing. She wasn't who I want and I felt terrible about it. I had casual sex pretty often, but this time it was fucked up. - "I'm sorry Melissa!" - I Finally managed to remember her name.

"What for?"
"I just had to go! I'm sorry. It was great meeting you. You may spend the night here. The check out is over 3 pm."
"You're not staying? We can repeat the mind-blowing sex in the morning." - She says all flirty, and it was supposed to be sexy and hot as hell. If I wasn't thinking about other women, her invitation would be more than welcome and I would fuck her senseless all night. But this time was different.
"I'm sorry I really need to go." - I turned around and leave the hotel room without looking back.
——————
I drove for fifteen minutes completely lost in thoughts about what just happened. I was feeling terrible for many reasons. Yes, I used to sleep with random girls, but thinking about other women while fucking her it's quite terrible. I'm feeling like an asshole. I looked at the building with the number it was indicated in Colin's file. I'm in front of her building, for quite a while now. Thinking... Apart from being in a great neighborhood, it isn't a fancy building as I expected. I wonder if she is at home, alone. An urge to knock at her door and take her senseless almost suffocate me. I've been sitting here and until now I couldn't figure what to do. So Before doing something stupid, for the second time today, I give one last look at her building and drive off the parking lot heading home. I had to figure out how to deal with this situation and fast. Really fast before I got crazy.