Rip it Bad Boy (Chapter 18)

"Then rip it bad boy..."

Then that was the last straw. All I saw was the way he looked at me in shock but mostly want.

Jackson just stares at me. "Are you sure you want this, angel? Cause once we start, there's no going back." The last part of his sentence almost sounded murderous. Almost like he was anxious to do some dangerous things.

Instead of answering, I reached for him, putting my small, warm hand on the back of his neck, pulling him down to meet my lips. We kissed meaningfully slow, then more urgently. His tongue entered my mouth while my hips brushing against his pelvis which made him groan. My breasts were soon pressed against his chest as if I couldn't get any closer to him than I already was. My whole body was gaining tingles all over that was undeniable. "Still want to continue?" Jackson asked breathlessly.

I groaned at his question, my body burning with anticipation. I understand that he might think I'm not ready, but the truth is that there's nothing for me to lose. After all, it's not like I'm a virgin.

Without breaking eye contact, I flipped him over with no expression on my face, saying, "I want to feel you inside me Jackson Walker, so don't stop no matter what."

As soon as I said that, we started kissing again. But this time the kiss was fast but still passionate. My tongue fluttered against his, and his hands were rubbing circles on the sides of my legs right below my butt. He pulled me a little closer, making me run my hands through his soft hair. I moan as Jackson starts biting softly on my neck, making sure to get behind my ears also.

Jackson played with the hem of my shirt, still kissing me. I nibbled at his chin and ear. Sighing, he said, "Fuck it." Jackson ripped my shirt, literally. I was left in my lacy red bra and asked, "You couldn't have lifted the shirt over my head?"

Jackson didn't answer my question, and it didn't seem to phase him. "I'm gonna make love to you, then I'm gonna fuck you to no end," He said sexily. That did it. God, you don't even know how hot that sounded.

Before I knew it, I was fully naked. Jackson raked his eyes all over my body. "I knew I was lucky, but damn! I didn't know that I was this lucky." His eyes were bulging out of his head. I smiled and brought him closer. "I'm all yours." He slowly looked at me. "You're so beautiful, baby." He said and I could see the adoration in his eyes. Which also made me wonder if his affection rose as high as mine did.

I already knew that I was wet between my legs. Jackson knew this and slowly plunged his fingers into me making me whimper. He was going slowly for a minute which drove me crazy, and he knew that this was teasing me. "Jackson stop teasing me and go faster!" I sternly exclaimed. He smirked as I gave him a look. As Jackson worked his fingers inside me, all I could feel was pure bliss and pleasure. His fingers went faster and faster in and out of me, making me moan as I clenched the bed sheet with my hands.

I've dreamed of this night many times, and I couldn't believe it was actually happening. Jackson pulled away before I finished. He took off his shirt and had gotten annoyed when he was fumbling with the button of his jeans. "Here," I said, unbuttoning his jeans and slowly sliding them off only for me to throw it off the bed. After a couple minutes, we were both in our birthday suits.

To my surprise, Jackson brushed the length of his manhood against me, making me groan. But not just yet. I pushed Jackson up and took his length in my palm before taking him in my mouth. He sighed, eyes shut, probably thinking about god knows what. When he gave a throaty moan, I then rolled my mouth from base to tip in a teasingly way and whispered, "Look at me."

He looked and locked his eyes on me as I opened my mouth. Jackson then picked me up and laid me gently on the bed. This is it. Jackson's expression went from adoration to all seriousness as I felt him start to get harder by the minute. "This is what you do to me, Natalia. Just know that you asked for it." Just because it was dark in this room doesn't mean that I didn't know that his eyes were completely dark.

"What?" I asked him, wanting to know what he meant by that.

"Shh," he said, moving up so that we were face-to-face. He slid his hands between my legs, his manhood at my entrance. Except he wasn't intending on entering me because it seems like he'd rather tease me. I mean, I don't really blame him. It was fair, since I teased him as well. Jackson slowly rubbed his tip on me while his lips left kisses on my neck. I knew I was going to have a significant amount of love bites on me by tomorrow, but I didn't care at this moment.

"Jackson please" she whispered. "Please what? Say it." I sighed, as he looked at me expectantly. . . and looked at him again. Jackson watched me intently as I rolled my hips against him which made him clench his jaw. "Fuck me, Jackson." He smirked at my outburst, but then leaned down to whisper. "Don't worry, I will." He then added, "I'm going to rock your world, Natalia Henderson."

I waited for him to continue, "Are you a Virgin?" I shook my head. His face looked a little sad before recovering.

Before I could say anything, he opened my legs further apart and slipped inside me. My moan and his groan sounded throughout the room. After the first thrust he had to hold still, knowing that I was a little tight. Hey, it's been awhile since I've been engaged in sexual activity. Jackson buried his face into my neck and thrusted once more. This thrust was deep but slow which put me into overdrive.

"Faster Jackson," I said. I felt how fast my heartbeat was after saying that. "You feel so good, baby," I breathed out, surprised at the nickname I blurted out. Jackson really knew how to pleasure a woman . . .

Jackson started to go slightly faster and deeper. This room was filled our loud groans and moans. We knew that we were both a mess.

He reached down and stroked my cheek, then my hair. "Oh, God," I whispered, swiveling my hips in a way that met up with his thrusts which made him go faster. "Oh, wait. Do you have a condom?" I whispered worriedly.

Jackson nodded and pulled out only to slam his hips back into me. I gasped loudly in surprise. Jackson looked up at me with a straight face while still working inside me. I was a moaning mess. "You have no idea how you make me feel, angel," he murmured.

He kissed me once more, pleased with my reactions. Jackson definitely wasn't lying when he said that he was going to rock my world. I gasped and shut my eyes, either of us speaking. Both of my hands were now on Jackson's back, digging my nails while arching my back. His lips were kissing behind my ear. It was a good thing that there weren't many people on this floor because the sound of the headboard sounded throughout the room.

"Fuck, Natalia," Jackson strained out. He plunged deeper inside me, hitting the right spot. "Jackson," I moaned out, urging him on.

"Oh, baby," He groaned out, sweat forming on his forehead. His breathing was getting shorter and shorter, telling me that he was close to finishing.

With one final thrust, all I could feel was my walls contracting. Jackson started pulling out after spilling his seed into the condom. Jackson rolled me into his arms, me curling up against his chest, and said, "I'm definitely falling for you, Jackson Walker. And I want to be with you even if it risks another heartbreak." Jackson smiled down at me, still hovered above.

"Trust me, I know that I'm falling way harder than you think..." I swear my heartbeat did a leap in my chest.

"Now, ready for round two, my angel?" He asked, knowing that the making love part was far past us now.

"Bring it on, Walker." He smirked.

And their night only went on from there...