Chapter 18

-------------------------------------

The constant beeping noise next to my head was becoming strangely familiar and was annoying the hell out of me. I slowly opened my eyes to be greeted by cream colored walls with barely any light flooding in through the one window. I was in a hospital no doubt. There was a boy around my age with a purple 'a' hat on his messy hair. Then memories came flooding back, Justin.. him cheating.. the woods and the blood.. "my baby" I whispered. I clicked the 'call nurse' button and with in seconds two nurses were by my side.

"What do you need miss.Kelsie?" they ask. "My baby.. Is she okay?" I choke out.

"Well were not sure yet... The tests are still being examined" I shook my head. "Is that all?" One asks. "yes" They give me a smile before returning to the halls.

"Justin" I whisper.. "Justin" i say a little louder. "five more minutes mom" He mumbles causing me giggle a little.. I don't know how it was possible to giggle, He cheated on me while i was pregnant and know i don't even know if my baby's okay.. But yet I'm giggling?

"JUSTIN" I finally scream. He jumps off the love seat and falls to the floor. "Damn kelsie" He mumbles rubbing his head. "Kelsie!" His eyes grow wide as he realizes im up.

"Kelsie please please let me talk to you, I understand if you never want to date me again but can i still be a part of our babies life..this was the biggest mistake of my life and-" I place both my hands on his cheeks and pull his face towards my lips, Crashing them together and sending tingles down my spine.. Then I feel a slight movement in my stomach. I pull away and grab Justin's hand placing it where i felt the baby.

"She's still here j .. She's still alive" i smile. "We have quite the trooper" he smiles. "Maybe she was doing this cause we were fighting.." I say.

"Justin..Life is about making mistakes. yes this was a big one.. But i have to forgive you, Just tell me what happened....Why on earth would the thought of cheating on me ever cross your mind?" I whisper. "It would never cross my sober mind Kelsie.. I didn't do it.. I left the club totally sober... I have no idea what happened between the club and waking up in the girls bed.. I swear to you i was completely sober.. I swear on our babies life" He grabs my two hands and looks me straight in the eyes.

"I love you Kelsie, You are my life and i would do anything for you.. Please forgive me" I smile and a tear slips down my cheek. Not a tear of pain or a tear of anger but a tear of hope... Hope, Its what everyone needed.

"I forgive you" I smile. His face lights up and the door swings open causing us both to break away. "Miss. Blair... Mr.Bieber" The doctor says with a straight face. "Mhm" i answer anxious. "You have a real trooper.. She alive and doing well" My smile grew 10x wider.

"it was caused from stress maybe anger... She had a nervous attack.. So please stay off your feet!" I nodded my head. "Thanks" Was all i could say, But not to the doctor to god for keeping my baby alive.

----

"Close your eyes" Justin says. I give him a confused look. "While you were in the hospital.. I decided to do something for you to say sorry for cheating, So close your eyes" He repeats. I smile and close them. He guides me threw my house and opens a door when the smell of paint fills my nose."Open" I obey and was in awe as soon as they adjusted to the light. My jaw was hanging open as i observed the room.

It was painted a light pink with darker shades of pink polka dots. In the corner of the room was a dark wood crib with pink sheets and pillows. Above the crib in cursive letters read 'Once upon a time there was a princess.. '

I smiled. "Justin.. this is amazing, I love it.. I love you " I turn to face him. "And right here is where were gonna put the babies name... " He points to an empty spot on the wall. "Hope..." I say. "What?" He asks. "We should name her Hope!" I explain. A smile tugs at his lips. "Hope.. Hope bieber.. I love it"

He places his right hand on my cheek and his left on my belly. "I love you both so much" he whispers before our lips meet.

-------------------------( 3 weeks later )

"JUSTIN!" I called from the couch. "yes babe" He rushed in. "can i have orange juice?" I ask with a puppy dog face. "Sure" He rushed back into the kitchen. "oh yeah and a chocolate bar!" I yell. I heard the fridge door open and close and Justin rushed back in handing me my request. "Thanks" I smile. "anything for you babe" He takes a seat on the couch next to me.

"2 more weeks.. " He says to him self. "oh please getting me stuff isn't that bad.. Its not my fault i can barely stand" I snap. "I know babe" he says placing a light kiss on my forehead.

"Turn on the t.v" i say. He clicks the button and the news anchor appears on my screen.

"So Bieber's baby still hasn't arrived yet" One of them says. "nope she hasnt.. But our reports got this picture of the mom Kelsie and we think the baby's gonna be here anytime" I stare at the picture of me in sweats and a tank top.

"am i really that fat?" I mumble "No babe you're beautiful" Justin head turns to meet mine. "you're just saying that" I mumble. "I promise I'm not" He smiles and flips his hair.

"oh Justin" I laugh.

"KIDS I'M HOME!" my mom bursts through the door. "Hey mom" "Hey miss.Blair" We both say. "well.. not miss.Blair for long" She smirks. My eyes grow wide "What do you mean?" I ask her. "DAVID PROPOSED" she yells. "Aw mom come here!" i slowly stand and open my arms for her to hug me.

"oh you will stand to hug her but not me" Justin mumbles. "come on" I turn to face him. He smirks and hugs me. "Congrats mom" i smile.

the door bell goes off and i sorta wobble to the door. "Hey lyss.. oh god you grew" My eyes travel to her stomach. "i know" she smiles. "2 more weeks" I add. "then we both will have babies.. and wow" we both laugh.

---- ( 1 week later)

"Oh god Kels.. your stomach is swollen" Justin mumbles while rubbing my belly. "i know" i whine and rest my head on his shoulder. "It hurts so bad today" i add. He rubs the hair off my face.

"Maybe shes coming" He smiles down at me. I shake my head rapidly. "No .. no no she cant we still have a week left" I say. "you never know" He smirks. I roll my eyes. "whatever Bieber" i say and go back to watching 'sister wives'

"i need to take a shower" Justin says and gets up. "I was comfortable!" I whine. "I'll be right back babe" He heads down the hall and shortly after i hear the water turn on. I rub my stomach that felt like it was going to pop any day. I keep feeling movements in my lower abdomen that made me a little scared.. I hoped I wouldn't have the baby today.. My mom wasn't going to be back until Wednesday I couldn't have the baby with ought my mom.

Then my worst nightmare comes true and water comes spilling out from between my legs. "JUSTIN.. JUSTIN" I call out. I slowly stand until a pain comes shooting through my stomach making me curl over and hold my stomach. "what .. Oh no! wait oh yes shes coming"I turn my head to see Justin's face light up.

"go get the bag now" I hiss.

---

Justin held my hand tight as the doctor checked to see how much i was dilated. "This hurts so bad" i whine to him. He hands me another ice chip and shakes his head in understatement. "If i could take this pain away i would do it in a heartbeat" He whispers to me. I manage a small smile through my clenched jaw.

"Okay Kelsie your ready to push" My doctor says. " chin down "She instructs. I do as told and hold it for 10 seconds before letting out a breath. "Good and again"

It seemed like eternity before Hope's head finally emerged. "You're doing so good baby" Justin said while placing kisses all over my sweaty head.

This went on for hours before i finally felt something and tears were running down Justins face. I look down and see a full head of blond-brown hair. "Keep going" Justin whispers giving my hand a slight squeeze. "You can do it" All he kept repeating were reassuring words.

Then a wave of relief flooded over my body and a little wail entered the room... I had just birthed a baby girl into the world...