Chapter 9-Planes, Kissing & Justin bieber

I was sobbing my self to sleep for the last couple of days.  I would wake up from a nap, remember why i was crying and then start crying again. It was a cycle that wouldn't stop.

I missed Justin and for the first time in two years i realized I was wrong and i needed him back. Seeing him again and hearing his apologizes made me miss the days where he was my best friend, boyfriend, he was my everything. Since our breakup I have yet to meet a guy half as amazing as him.

"Hey Kelsie Please answer its really important... Please come home love Pattie" My answering machine went off for the third time today.

It must be important. If Pattie calls once and i don't answer she waits for me to call her back. I get up off the couch and wipe my eyes clean of the black streaks from my two day old mascara. I throw on a pair of sweats and head to patties.

---

When I enter the house Pattie runs to the door in tears, makeup everywhere and all in all she looked like a mess. "Kelsie please come with me.. " she rushes. "where?" I ask. "south Carolina!" She says. "what?!" I ask stunned and confused.

"Justin.. Hes been in a horrible accident and i need to get to him now!"

---

The next thing i know I'm boarding a plane. I was taking deep breaths 'kelsie your not gonna die" i kept reminding my self. My biggest fear was a plane and i was riding one to see someone who at the moment meant nothing but everything to me?

My heart was racing for two reasons... One i was on a plane.. and two Justin was hurt.. i didn't know his condition.. But he was hurt and that's all that mattered..

-----------------------------

I was sick to my stomach, I hadn't eaten in days. I looked like a wreck . I felt discusting. My heart was aching and i wanted him to be okay. I wanted us to be okay.

He was in a coma for the past week. I had to give up my position of being the dance instructor at Miss.Donna's because I was in a different state and she couldn't let someone take over temporarily.  my whole world was crumbling down.

"Justin Bieber still in a coma! No reports on what happened!" i turn off the t.v in his hospital room. I stare at his pale sick looking body.

' Its not until the moment you realize your 'enemy' is on life support that you really love him.. you need him.. you crave his touch.. you want his love.. his heart.. you love his smile and eyes and he has no flaws.. its not until he was about to die i realized .. I wanted him. ' I posted that on twitter and his fans went crazy.. Even though they didn't have proof that was about Justin they still knew we knew each other. He was in a coma and they put the puzzle together.

"Justin I'm so sorry.. for everything Ive ever done. I miss you .. i need you i love you.. Justin please don't die on me " I take his hand in my hand and whisper to his body. 'Even though you cant hear me.." I mumble.

--- Justin's pov.

"Justin I'm so sorry..for everything Ive ever done i miss you.. i need you.. i love you Justin please don't die on me.. even thought you cant hear me" I hear kelsie and feel her tiny hand intertwined with mine.

I just want to wake up, tell her I'm not going to die. I'm okay. But my body refuses.

"Kelsie honey, why don't you go get something to eat. You've barely eaten all week" My mom says. I feel her hand leave mine and I feel cold again.

"No, I wont leave until he wakes up" She says. I just want to wake up already and hold her in my arms.

"why do you care about Justin so much" She asks.

"Its not until the moment you realize your enemy is on life support that you really love him.. you need him.. you crave his touch.. you want his love.. his heart.. you love his smile and eyes and he has no flaws.. its not until he was about to die i realized .. I wanted him " She takes a big deep breath..

"I love you to kelsie" i mumble barely audible. I squint my eyes open and see a girl leaning over me. Her long brown hair in tangles and makeup smeared on her pale face. "I'm sorry" I choke out the words and use all of my possible energy.

"Justin!" She shrieks and goes to hug me but backs away. "kiss me" I tell her. "Huh?" she looks at me surprised. "kiss me " i repeat. She hesitates but bends down and places her lips on mine and for the first time in two years i feel like my heart is back together.