Small Punishment before going back

Start from the beginning

"What are talking about silly? This is my house."

Wait....Sakura-chan is my wife?...
What the hell is going on?

"Sakura-chan....What's going on'ttebayo?" I asked

"I don't understand you Naruto. Are you okay?" She asked in concern.

"Where is Hinata? And Boruto? Himawari?" I asked anxious of what her answer might be

"Hinata? She should be at her house with her husband"

"Husband? Who is her husband?!"

"Sasuke of course, Naruto are you okay?"

"Sasuke......and Hinata?" I pronounce as slowly as I could. What the hell?!

"Yeah I invited them for dinner. they should be here with their kids any minute"

"K-kids?"

"Yes, hurry up we have to prepare everything for them"

"Hinata....and...Sasuke" I kept repeating.

I ran upstairs to the second floor in search for more clues. There were many pictures of Sakura and me, some of them with Hinata and Sasuke too.

"We don't have kids.." I whispered to myself in relief.

I started to analyze my situation, then I remebered what Ero-sennin said.

'I'm gonna make you suffer a little'

Those words.... So this is what he meant by making me suffer.

"Naruto they are here!" I heard Sakura calling me. I rushed downstairs.

My mouth made an O-shape when I saw Hinata with three kids by her side walking into the house.

One girl with lavander eyes similar to Hinata's and two boys who looked just like Sasuke, one of them with lavender eyes and the other one with dark onyx eyes like Sasuke's.

"Naruto, hi" Said Sasuke. Hinata followed after him and threw me a smile.

"H-hi..." I tried to sound normal.

"How have you been?" Asked Hinata.

My heart sank when I saw her wrapping her arms around Sasuke's left arm.

"Not good...." I mumbled looking away

"Time for dinner!" Announced Sakura-chan from the kitchen

"O-okay" I said, I wasn't feeling like eating to be honest.

"Dear, I'll go help Sakura-san with dinner, you stay here with Naruto" Hinata said to Sasuke.

'Dear.... that's how Hinata used to call me' I thought to myself in pain

"Alright, but aren't you forgetting something?" Sasuke said

Hinata giggled and kissed Sasuke on the lips. That's it. I can't take this anymore!

I closed my eyes shut. I didn't want to see this anymore. I tried to fught back my tears. It hurt to see the person you love with someone else.

'Ero-sennin please take me out of here' I thought desesperated.

When I opened my eyes I found myself in a room with Ero-sennin

"There....there I didn't know you would cry for something like this" he said.

"Why did you do that'ttebayo!?" I felt the anger boiling up within me.

"How you just felt right know is how Hinata felt countless number of times when you went after Sakure" He explained then turned on thenext screen.