Chapter 17| It's Called Science, I Think

Start from the beginning

Hallelujah.

***

"Mother. What's for dinner?" I ask my mom a few hours later.

"Lasagna." She says.

"Kk." I say and go into the living room. I jump over the back of the couch and sit. Father is in his chair, his eyes on the TV which is playing the football game. Ella is sitting on the floor, texting Daxton, most likely. Bradley and Hannah are sitting at the coffee table, coloring in the big coloring book out grandparents get each of us every year for Christmas.

My phone beeps in my pocket, making my buttocks vibrate.

I like that word.

Buttocks.

I pull my phone out and see it's a message from Blake.

"Dad, can Blake come over."

"I don't care. But you two stay down here. Will he be staying for dinner?" Father replies.

"I'll ask."

"He is

"He is." I tell Dad.

"Tell your mom." I get up and go into the kitchen to tell mom.

"Mommy, Blake's coming over for dinner."

"Ok. Thank you for telling me." She says pulling out another plate.

"You're welcome."

***

"Hi." Blake says, walking through the front door. "I hope you don't mind that I brought them." He points to Jayden and Jaylen who are standing behind him.

"It's fine. Hi, boys." I look at the two of them.

"Hi, Kayla." Jaylen says.

"Yo." Jayden says.

"You guys can go to the living room, I have to go tell my mom something and then I'll be right in there." They nod and Blake takes them to the living room.

"Mom, Blake brought his cousins. So we have another two people attending dinner." I say. She nods and I head back to the living room. Jayden is sitting beside Bradley, helping him color and Jaylen is doing the same with Hannah. Blake is on the couch so I sit beside him. He wraps his arms around me and I rest my head on his shoulder.

He kisses the top of my head. "I love you."

"I love you too." I look up at him.

"What?" He asks.

"I just like your face." I kiss his cheek. _________________________________________________________________________________
can we just talk about those text messages. I mean, I was fangirling over my own writing. So I had to text my own phone number and make the name Blake and as I was sending the messages I was like 'if anyone saw this, there would be so many questions.' I deleted all the messages after I was done and I changed the name to Definitely Not Me bc I don't want ppl to know that I text myself.

I don't care about these A/N anymore. I use shortened words.

Ok. That is all. Have a good day. Or night. Or whatever.

See ya suckers!

Love ya!