Chapter 5| There is Your Answer

Friday. Normally it would be an enjoyable time. Not today. Why? You ask. Because tonight there is a football game and I have to wear that stupid cheer uniform in front of all the perverted football players. UGH! I get out of bed and walk to my bathroom. I brush my teeth and hair before going back to my room. I grab a black and white t-shirt that said 'UNITED STATES ARMY STRONG' on it, white skinny jeans, and black and white converse. I also throw on my glasses (Yes, I have glasses I just normally wear contacts) a grey necklace that has wings on it and I put my unicorn case on my phone. I then go back to the bathroom because I want to do something with my hair. I put it into a side braid and then put on some light pink lipgloss before going downstairs.

"KAY!" Blake yells when I walk down the stairs

"KAY!" Blake yells when I walk down the stairs. Why is he at my house? Ask Kyle.

"WHAT?" I yell back.

"Will you go out with me?" He asks.

"I told you no when I was a dare and you asked if it wasn't a dare if I would and do you remember my answer." I ask.

"It was no." He says.

"And now you have your answer." I say and go to the kitchen.

"Please!" He says following me.

"No!" I say.

"Kayla, just do it." Kyle says.

"UGH! You're supposed to kill any guy that likes me not encourage them!" I tell Kyle.

"I've given up on that." He says.

"Fine! I'll go out with you if, you leave me alone afterwards." I tell Blake and his face lights up.

"YAY!" He screams.

"Whatever, I'm going." I say and go outside. I walk to the edge of the porch and sit down. I play Color Switch on my phone until Kyle comes out with Blake following him.

***

"GIRLS! GO CHANGE!" Maddie says.

"TORTURE!" I yell going to the locker rooms. I enter and put on my uniform as quick as possible. I grab my black sweatshirt and put it on. I don't want people to see me in this thing any longer than I'm forced to. I leave the locker rooms and Maddie comes up to me.

"You can't wear your sweatshirt during the game." She says.

"I know I'll take it off when the game starts. " I say.

"Ok." She says and walks away.

"Hey!" Blake says coming up to me.

"Hey!" I say smiling.

"You're beautiful." He says.

"Thanks." I say quietly.

"Thanks for saying yes." He says.

"Yeah, whatever." I say when Cassie comes up to me.

"Kayla, may I talk to you over here. Now!" She says pointing to a place a few feet away.

"Sure?" I say questionably.

"YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T LIKE HIM!" She screams when we go over there.

"Ok, there is no reason for you to bring me over here if you're going to yell." I say.

"UGH! SO?!? You're going on a date with Blake and you said you didn't like him! What happened?!?" She questions.

"I don't like him and I only agreed so he would leave me alone." I say shrugging.

"SUMMERS! TAKE YOUR SWEATSHIRT OFF AND SIT!" Maddie says coming over to me. I groan and take my sweatshirt off. A bunch of guys whistle.

"Wow! Who knew freak was so hot!" Adam says and I punch him. His nose starts bleeding.

"You know not to call me freak." I yell.

"Kayla go change your filling in and grounded." Dad says.

"Hallelujah!" I yell and go to the locker rooms. I put on my football uniform and go back out.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! Ugh! Short I know! Sorry. :(

Thoughts?

See ya suckers!