1|Candy Crushed

A/N: I take forever to upload. I put emphasis on the word 'forever' but I honestly hope you will enjoy this story.
I tried my absolute bestest (not an actually word but good enough) to write it.

Please vote :) oh! And comment what you think about the chapter
————

"It was Chloe's fault! She told us to do it." My so called 'best friend' said sobbing her eyes out.

I wanted to say something, I really did. But all I could do was just stand there and let people look at me with distasteful eyes, judging me.

I thought friends always stuck by each other, but I guess not. They're just predators ready to pounce at any given moment to make themselves seem look like an 'innocent prey'  and make yourself into the predator where in fact they're far more worse.

A few moment passed and soon the school bell rang. People were slowly dispersing one by one until the hallway was a silent abyss.

"Um... are you ok?" Someone said, it was a deep voice; a male voice. "Don't cry." He said and then his footsteps were slowly silenced as he left the hallway without another word.

Cry? Did he think I was crying? I'm shaking from anger, not sadness.

That's right, I can't cry. I don't have a right to do so. I won't deny that I am partially responsibly but I know that I did not force them. Only I can trust myself.

Human are complex creatures. She told me to keep it a secret, I knew it was wrong but I made a commitment and then she backstabbed me and blamed me. The things I do for a so-called friend.

Sixth period was about to end and I didn't want to be stuck around anymore so I walked to the janitor's closet to hide.

Two more periods left. If only time could move faster.

I flung out my phone and unlocked it thinking that a game might make time move faster so I started playing Candy Crush Saga. I've been stuck on the same level for the past month and it's actually getting on my nerves.

I was too busy trying to complete the same level for ages, waiting time included for a flipping life, to notice someone walking in.
I was still ferociously swiping and tapping, frustration was clearly shown on my face.

"Are you alright?" Someone said.

I physically jumped when I heard his voice, "You scared the flipping daylights out of me!" I silently screeched holding my phone tightly close to my chest.

It was actually pretty dark, the lights weren't opened so I couldn't really make out what he looked like. All I know was that he sounded young and he's exceptionally tall.

Silence was in the air, it was really awkward because I honestly had no idea what to say. I just stood there and looked at him and then my phone buzzed and went 'Oooohh, candy crush'. In that moment I felt like sinking to the bottom of the abyss and never come out.

"Candy Crush?" He said as he silently chuckled to himself.

His voice was actually really calming, I loved it. Even his chuckle sounded amazing and I wondered what he looked like if the lights were on.

Hold on. I'm in a small and cramped supply room and thought a strangers vocals sounded great. What on earth is wrong with me?

"Yeah... I'm kind of stuck on a level..." I replied showing him the level I was on as I averted my eyes away from him, still feeling awkward but thankful I said it in my head.

"Level 587? Your pretty good aren't you?" He replied as he took my phone, without my permission,  and started swiping and tapping.

OK.... that was pretty rude. Who does that? I mean, you don't just take a strangers phone! This is invasion of privacy. 

A few moments passed and I just stood there staring at him thinking about his facial features as my phone lit up his face. He isn't bad looking, I mean, he's no Johnny Depp but he had a pretty handsome face. His eyes had to be his best feature, they were dark green; almost like evergreen trees. It was beautiful and it made me feel safe.

And I kept on looking at him, mesmerised.

"Yes!" He exclaimed as he fisted the air with a toothy grin plastered on his clean face. This surprised me and made me jump; once again.

"What?" I asked looking at him amusingly. His smile stretched more as he showed me my phone as the screen lit up with a hurray caption. After that single word I jumped again as happiness lit up my eyes. "You are absolutely amazing! Thank you!" I screeched.

"It's no problem whatsoever." He states with a triumphant smile as he stood tall flaunting out his chest.

He's quite obnoxious but I have to admit, it's kind-of cute. He continued smiling and grinning, obviously over-joyed that he helped a 'damsel in distress' as he kissed his bi-ceps and posed.
I tried holding back my laughter, but this guy is just too much that it's hilarious, so I bursted and laughed until I cried.

It took me a while to compose myself from the hysterical moment. I haven't laughed like that in a long time.
When I stopped laughing I realised that he was staring at me.

"What? Am I blindingly beautiful?" I joked.

"Yes..." he replied in barely a whisper "...terday's weather was nice wasn't it?" He tried to cover up.

Adorable.

"Ben." He said holding out his hands for a hand shake.

"Chloe." I replied taking his hand and give it a shake.

His hands were INCREDIBLY SOFT! You would actually not believe it, I did not want to let go. At. All.

They literally put the phrase 'like a baby's bare bum' to shame.

Ok. What the hell is wrong with me? First it was his eyes, then his face and now  I've got a fetish for his HANDS!

"If you need anymore help with the game you know where to find me." Ben said winking.

God, he's a flirt. A pretty bad one.

"Right." I responded, and the school bell rang for the end of the school day.

I quickly grabbed my bag and opened the door discreetly. "See you." I said and walked away to go back home.

~~..Narrator..~~
As Chloe walked away, her heart beat slowly sped up. Unconsciously she lifted up her phone towards her lips and gave it a slight kiss.
Chloe did not know of her actions, she just knew she was happy. Very happy.

We could all say that she's got a Candy Crush.