•••SEVEN•••

Start from the beginning

It was an early Friday morning and Chanyeol absolutely did not want to go to school. All he wanted was to cuddle with Jongin and hold his hand, but they had an important basketball match against another high school and Chanyeol had been looking forward to the match. Jongin couldn't go to school as it would be suspicious.

"Don't go," Jongin mumbled.

"Match day — I have to," Chanyeol replied, sitting up. Jongin pouted at the loss of heat.

"Tomorrow night is Baekhyun's party, right?" he asked as Chanyeol got dressed. The lanky male had taken a shower that night already.

"Yeah. I agreed to bring a bottle of vodka," Chanyeol said. "We're going together, right?"

"The last party was a disaster, though," Jongin sighed. He looked up his Chanyeol, his eyes big and innocent to convince Chanyeol not to go to school. However, it didn't work.

"I'll see you this afternoon, okay? Stay in my room," Chanyeol said. "Don't play GTA V. You always ruin my game."

"Yeah, whatever."

Chanyeol leaned down, putting his lips on Jongin's. Their kiss was soft and sweet, just like Chanyeol liked it.

"Don't do anything bad while I'm gone," Chanyeol whispered. Jongin nodded.

•••

"Where's Jongin?" Luhan asked, plopping down beside Chanyeol.

"He won't be at school for a few days," Chanyeol replied. "I'm not prepared to talk about him yet. Just leave him alone for now."

Baekhyun frowned. "What happened?"

"Nothing — but you guys can visit him after the basketball match," Chanyeol said. There was a call for them to get off the benches.

The team walked onto the basketball court. A wild wave of cheer was heard from the bleachers. The school was obviously very excited for this game. Chanyeol already missed Jongin, who usually stood on the side of all his matches, waving a pair of dark red pom-poms he took from Chanyeol's sister like a fangirl. Jongin always came to support his matches, so he felt a bit lonely. Nonetheless, as the captain, he had to play the best.

•••

Chanyeol glanced at the final score — they had won by a thin margin. Only a 2 point difference. Sehun pulled Chanyeol into a tight hug, followed by the rest of the team. They all cheered madly — this was their first win against the rival high school in 5 years. It felt good.

"Good job, you guys!" the coach exclaimed. "Huddle up before we go to the changing rooms."

•••

Chanyeol walked into his room, ready to tell Jongin all about his exciting basketball game, but wasn't too shocked to see the younger male sleeping on his bed. He clutched one of the pillows tightly as he breathed softly. Jongin slept beautifully, unlike Chanyeol, who snores as loud as a constipated rhinoceros. He found it funny how Jongin was never awoken by his snoring.

Chanyeol ate a sandwich and took a quick 3-minute shower. His mother was out to dinner with a colleague, so he had to feed himself. He sat beside Jongin, playing with his soft, black hair. He looked so peaceful — and cute.

He placed a soft kiss on his forehead before climbing in the bed beside Jongin. The younger abandoned the pillow as soon as he sensed Chanyeol's presence and held onto Chanyeol like koala. The position was a bit uncomfortable, but Chanyeol endured it and fell asleep next to his best bro.

•••

sorry for the late update and I know it's short so pls have this free squishy Jonginnie ✌❤️