He Loves Me????? Chapter 4

Hey! New chapter! Vote comment fan!

The picture is Sarah.

_____________________________________________

MARY POV

When lunch rolled around, I went to find Sarah. We went to get lunch and went over to her table. At her table I saw 2 girls and 1 boy. Sarah introduced me. The girl with the brown straight hair and hazel eyes, her name is Vanessa. The girl with the blonde curly hair and blue eyes, her name is Cassie. The boy had brown hair and sparkling brown eyes, his name is Kale. He was pretty hot.

They all said hi to me, and I said hi back. We talked about our favorite colors, age (We were all juniors), favorite bands, foods, celebrities, and family.

Vanessa liked red and yellow,16, Nickleback, ice cream, Brad Pitt, a little sister and brother, a mom, and dad.

Cassie liked orange and purple, 16, didn't have a favorite band, cheese, Selena Gomez, an older brother, younger sister, and a mom. Her dad left when Cassie was only 5.

Kale liked green and blue, 17, All American Rejects, candy, Leonardo Di Caprio, an older sister, a mom and a dad. (I also found out he was gay, which explains why he hangs out with girls.)

Sarah liked purple and green, 16, All American Rejects, ribs, Avril Lavigne, an older sister, a mom and a dad.

I liked lime green and black, 16, Nickleback, pizza, doesn't have a favorite celebrity, no siblings, and a mom. Dad died 5 years ago.

Halfway through lunch someone came over and asked "Can I sit here?"

I looked up. It was Jacob. "NO!" I said.

"Why not?"

"Because we don't like you."

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

"I know you do."

"Just leave. Please."

"Fine."

And then he left and went to sit at the popular table with his friends.

"Oh My God!" Vanessa exclaimed.

"What?" I asked.

"You just dissed the most popular guy in school!" Kale said in awe.

"So?"

"SO?!" everybody yelled.

"Jeez. No need to yell." I said.

"You don't diss the most popular guy in school." Cassie told me.

"Well he's a jerk." I said.

"Even if he is a jerk, you don't diss him." Sarah said.

"Whatever."

Right when our discussion ended, the bell rang.

"What do you have next?" Sarah asked me.

"Reading." I said.

"So do I! And Cassie is in that class too!" She said happily.

And so we walked off to class.

______________________________________________________

What do you think? Comment, fan, vote!