He Loves Me????? Chapter 3

Hey! Chapter 3!

The picture is Caitlyn.

_____________________________________________________

JACOB POV

Another boring day of school. I got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. My little sister Tara who was 11 was playing with her food. "Don't play with your food Tara." Mom said. Tara just rolled her eyes. "Young lady do not roll your eyes at me." Mom told Tara sternly. I decided to get out of there before things got out of hand.

When I got to school, I didn't see Caitlyn anywhere. Thank god. She too clingy. I never get my own space anymore. At first I liked her because she seemed nice but I guess dating the most popular guy at school got to her head. Soon she became the head cheerleader, then died her hair blonde, and started acting like a slut and dressing like one. I was only with her because my friends all pressured me into staying with her.

I had 5 minutes to get to class so I just went to math. When I entered, I saw a girl I never saw before. She had natural blonde hair (unlike Caitlyn's), blue eyes, and a nice body. She was hot! I noticed she was staring at me, so I became the jerk I was and smirked at her. When I smirked at her she got this annoyed look on her face. I was a little bit hurt that she would be annoyed at me, but I am Jacob Rena so I can't let people know I'm hurt. That would just be embarrassing.

She was sitting right beside me. I was a little excited. What the heck? I don't get excited over girls. I just sat down to wait for the teacher to come in. she was talking to the girl next to her. I think her name was Sally or Sarah or something like that.

Just then the teacher came in. Her name was Mrs. Klopertin. She said "Welcome class. Today we have a new student. Her name is Mary Williams. Mary? Will you please stand up and tell us about yourself?" Oh. So her name was Mary. Mary stood up confidently. You could tell she liked the spotlight. Mary started talking. "My name is Mary. I'm from New York City, New York. I moved here last week, my favorite color is lime green and black, my favorite food is pizza." When she said she liked pizza, I heard Caitlyn and her friends say "EWW! There's soooooo many carbs in pizza." Mary just rolled her eyes. She continued on telling us about herself. "Anyway, as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted. My mom is a lawyer." "What's your mom's name." asked Mrs. Klopertin. "Karen Williams." Mrs. Klopertin gasped. "She's the best lawyer in the USA!" "Yep." She said.

I've heard about her mom before. I think my mom is one of her moms clients.

Class started again when Mrs. Klopertin calmed down about Mary's mom.

I started writing a note to her.

'So you're new. im Jacob Rena. whats your name' I wrote to her. I saw her open the note and she started to write back.

'obviously im new. are you that dumb. i already told the entire class you dimwit'

'well im not the most brightest kid in the world'

'duh. i can see that'

'ouch! i do have feelings'

'what do you want'

'oh so you're the feisty kind then. me likey.'

'i ask again what do you want'

'I just wanted to talk to you'

'whatever'

and with that she stopped writing to me.

For the rest of that class she tried to ignore me and work on her math problems, but I kept on poking her with my pencil and whispering to her. I went on for a long time bugging her, but then I realized that she wasn't going to answer so I just quit before the teacher caught me.

When the bell rang, Mary quickly got out of her seat and went out the door so fast that I couldn't even blink. I trudged on to my next class, history. I hated that class. I hated school. The only thing I like about school is football. Which reminds me. I have football today.

History was pretty boring except that Mary was in that class so I was a bit happier. What? I don't like her! I gotta get her out of my head.

We had to do partner projects and I had to work with Caitlyn. Yay! Note the sarcasm.

Science was boring too. Except when this really nerdy dude, (his name was Josh Hunn I think.) accidentally put in the wrong mixture into the mix and his whole face got turned purple!

I went to get ready for lunch when I saw Mary and her friend Sarah. I decided to follow them.

______________________________________________________

What do you guys think? Vote, comment, fan please!