57

flashback,

"mom i'm home." yeri opened the door and she entered with a weak smile, "yerim! how are you?" her mom beamed and she smiled widely as she ran up to her daughter and gave her a tight hug, "i quit being a trainee, it's so hard mom." yeri chuckled and she hugged her mom back.

"you've been training for years, why quit now?" her mom wondered as yeri broke the hug, "i realized it isn't my thing." yeri flatly answered, "how's jungkook, have you met him?" she asked and yeri nodded, "successful, mom, he's successful so tell his mom about that." yeri smiled.

"i'm tired, please don't disturb me. i'm going to a great hibernation in order to restore my sleep and health." yeri stared at her mom who just slowly nodded, "sure if you say so, honey. how's being a trainee?" she asked, yeri shrugged. "it's tiring, we don't get a lot of sleep, that's why i'm on hibernation today, please don't disturb me okay?" she smiled, "rest well baby, mom missed you so much." she smiled and yeri lowered her head as she walked to her old room.

she dropped her bags on the floor as she locked the door in her room, she cried and cried for hours and she felt her chest tightening, she felt suffocated. she felt so sad, like there was a black void inside her that was devouring all of her emotions and energy.

all the bottled up emotions inside her broke and came to their peaks.

"you said i should kill myself because maybe people will spare time for me." yeri choked on her words, his words that she remembered so damn well. "please live up to your words, kook. just this once, spare time for me, i'm hoping that you will because i'll try your suggestion." yeri chuckled bitterly only to be followed by broken sobs.

yeri took out a knife on her drawer, she touched the cold blades of it and yeri's finger bled. she felt nice,

 "jungkook-ah, i wonder what can give me a deep cut: this knife, or your words?"

yeri stabbed her own heart, just like what their words did to her before.