1: the day before the incident

Magsimula sa umpisa

Eddie is the true intimidater out of us three. Wearing grey jeans, brown mountain boots, black shirt and dark grey hoodie. His had short black hair with slight bangs just above between his brows (A/N: picture him as teen Tom Hardy, can't wait for his venom movie! Again this is alternate). Eddie is the fighter of us and only always defend himself and for us. My bro.

I am, of course, the brains, with brown jeans, white button shirt, and round glasses from my recent sight problem two years ago. Me and Gargan both are not as strong as Eddie. But my smarts make up in our trio as much as his agility.

Gwen groan from Eddie's "resolving" performance. She is technically the most matured one in our class.

Gwen Stacy: Eddie, is violence always necessary instead of talking this out?

Eddie just gave her the "seriously?" Look.

Eddie Brock: blondy, I actually did that like TWELVE TIMES For a month after his first week as the newly famous jock and he still been doing this to these two for the past entire school year! WHAT ELSE CAN I DO TO THAT NOW STUPID HEAD OF HIS?

I sigh from this actual useless debate and step in between the two.

Me: come on guys. Eddie, no need to press Gwen's intuition.

Gwen looks proudly but I raised my eye brow at her.

Me: Gwen? At least for once give Eddie a little credit since he did more of persuading before.

Eddie plays the parent and shook his head at gwen in disapproval.

Me, Gargan, and Harry chuckled and Harry has the honor to change the topic with a smile.

Harry Osborn: so who's hungry?

- After school

Me, Gwen, and Harry are heading out of the school building as we get to our home.

Gwen Stacy: hey guys! Let's have a get together tonight before tomorrow. have some fun before the last day trip before summer!

Me: that's a great idea Gwen! Aunt May said she and uncle Ben are going out tonight so my house is free.

Harry Osborn: that's awesome Pete! Man, I would rather have be in either at your place than at my house because dad is bringing another business discussion tonight. No lighting mood when bringing home work.

Gwen Stacy: yeah, Dad will be out again while my mom is still at home... but my brother's will also be there and will always jump in and spoil the fun.

Me: so at my place it is then!

We all nod and continued our way

Me: cool, I guess he doesn't have to change plans.

Gwen raised her eye brow at me.

Me: what?

Gwen Stacy: who thought shouldn't change their plans.

Me: Gargan is dying to try his new game yesterday and me and Eddie were into that franchise title so he called yesterday and maybe play it my place.

Gwen grunt by those two.

Gwen Stacy: seriously Peter?

Me: what? They are my friends before midtown. Guys, I know I'm third entry but come on.

Harry Osborn: I think we should give it a try Gwen. If Peter is our friend, then we should give him some slack when he is with those two.

We exit the building. I notice Eddie acting casual while leaning at a wall corner.

I smirk at that because I know that pose. At the far table still viewable from here is taken by junior, soon to be senior student, Beck Underwood. The girl Eddie has been eyeing on for past three months, now studying through her books.(A/N: Beck Underwood is an official but really lesser known Marvel character. An Eddie's love interest in the comics)

I walk towards him from behind and tap him in his shoulder. He flinch and turns to me and groans while points at me.

Eddie Brock: don't get any ideas bro.

I chuckled from his reaction. He knows that I know he got crush on Beck and been starting to call at her for Eddie and his counter actions were hilarious.

I told him that I'm still good at my place for the epic first play and Gwen and Harry are coming along. He said he was cool with it and he'll be there tonight as well.

I rejoined my two fiends and we make our way to our houses for tonight.

A/N: so yeah some characters will look different, along with new appearing characters before where episode 1 starts. Were you guys surprise by Gargan's role. And I hope people are not too angry for changing Eddie's appearance. Hope you guys like this first chapter. Can't wait for the bext chapter and until then, I'm fossilize for now.