Chapter 15 - TRY... try trytrytry

Third POV

"I-It WAs An acCIdENt!"

"How am I supposed to believe that?! 404 could have been trying to get to you again!"

"WHy dO yOU EVeN cARe ABoUt Me? IVe DOnE NoThIng bUt bE A BuRdeN. YOu Have GOT To HAVe SomEThIng ELsE TO Do, RiGht? sTOp WasTInG yOuR TimE oN mE."

"I'm not wasting my time! Mainly all I did before THIS happened was fight you, or I guess 404... You're not a burden to me! I care about you, Error. You can't just be leaving the house whenever you want."

Error avoided eye contact and sighed.

"WhY DO YOu KEEp TrEaTInG mE LikE YOur kiD?"

"I don't!"

Error gave Ink a look that said, "Are you sure about that?"

Ink glared at him, then sighed.

"I suppose you're right. I'm just worried about you!"

"WhY?"

"Hm, let me list the reasons. First, you ran off alone without me knowing. TWICE! Second, you KILLED someone. Third, you ran off once again and made it harder to track you down! Am I missing something?"

"InK I'm SOrRy!"

"I know, just- *sigh* don't ever do it again, okay?"

"... alRighT... Hey, whERes ThAt UnICoRn?"

Ink smiled. "Up in your room. Why do you care so much about it?"

A light yellow blush dusted Error's cheeks. "I DOnt CaRe ABouT IT... I Was JuSt wOnDerInG......"

"Sure. Hey, Blue is coming over soon. Why don't you go get washed up?"

"YeS Sir," Error replied, and headed upstairs.

Ink sat drawing, waiting for Blue to arrive. "Huh. He called me sir..."

The doorbell rang and Ink sprang up to answer the door. Opening it, he greeted Blue, inviting him inside.

"Where's Error?"

"Oh, he's just upstairs washing up."

"Mweh heh heh! You know, Ink, you treat him like he's your own child!"

Ink gave a little laugh. "He said that, too.... Just different words."

The door to the bathroom opened upstairs and Error came hurrying down the stairs. He cleared off his glasses and grinned.

"GOoD EvENiNg Mr.BlUe! INk SaiD You WEre COmIng."

"Oh, Error! No need to be so formal! Mweh heh heh!"

"BUt WhY? aLL IvE DonE Is Be a PAIn. I MiGht As WeLL bE FoRMal, ITs REaLlY ALl I CaN Do."

Ink sighed. Man, he had been doing a lot of sighing. "Please, Error, you don't need to do this."

"AlL RiGht... WhY DId YOu InVitE BLuE OVer?"

"Oh, just to have a little chat."

Blue grinned, nodding. "After all, I haven't seen you guys since Error became such a cute little thing!"

"I'm Not CUTE!"

Blue squeezed Error in a giant hug. "Oh come on! Admit it! You're ADORABLE!!!!"

"OOf-! blUe, YoUre- *WHEEZE* SUFFOCATinG mE!!!!!!"

Ink and Blue laughed, Blue releasing Error.

Gasping for air, Error sat on the couch.

"Oh come on. I didn't squeeze you THAT hard! I didn't even break a rib!"

"I knOw..."

Ink shook his head, smiling. "So overdramatic!"

"ILl BE RIGhT BAcK..." Error got up and went upstairs. A few minutes later, he came back downstairs with the unicorn plush.

Ink leaned over to Blu and whispered, "He's been attached to that thing ever since Fresh threw it in his face!"

Blue burst into a fit of giggles and Error looked suspiciously at Ink. He hugged the unicorn protectively and sat back on the couch.

"ItS MiNe. YOuRe NOt GOnNA TAke it, Are YOu?"

Ink laughed. "Of course not! If I took it, you'd probably be mad at me for ages!"

Blue joined Ink in the laughter. A smile spread across Error's face.

"YeaH, I PRoBaBLY WOuLD. ITs mY UnIcoRn!" Error lay down snuggling the plush.

Blue smiled. "It's a shame you had to miss out on your childhood. At least this way, you can live it out with us!"

Error looked at him, sitting up. "I GuEsS YOuRe RIgHt. YOu GuYs ARe AMAZIng!"

Ink laughed lightly. "Thanks Error."

Blue nodded in agreement. "Mhm! Now, why don't I get some tacos made?"

He got up, Ink standing with him.

"Uhm, I think I'll help you with those."

"Okay! To the kitchen!!"

Blue ran to the kitchen, Ink closely following.

A/N: 687 words, not counting the AN!!! YESSSSSSSSS

Hehehe-