*Gerard's POV*

"Come here" Frank says and walks me to his desk. He looks through a drawer and pulls out eye liner along with dark red eye shadow.

"Close your eyes" He says and I close them. I feel his finger on my eyelid and under my eye. "Open you eyes" He says. I open them and he smiles. "Look up" He says and I look up. I see a pencil come towards my eye.

"Don't poke me" I say and grab his hand. "I won't, trust me" Frank says. He looks at our hands and I let go. He places a hand on my cheek to hold my head in place and applies eyeliner on me.

He steps back and inspects my eyes. "Look" Frank says and walks me to his mirror. I stand in front of him and he stands behind me with his hands on my shoulder. "You look nice" He says. I look at myself. The eyeliner looks great, even though it's a bit smudged and the eye shadow looks great too.

"Thanks Frank" I say. I place a hand on his hand and look at myself a bit more. I look at Frank through the mirror and see him staring at me. I turn and look into his eyes. We stare at each other and my eyes flicker to his lips. His lip ring shines a bit.

I look at his eyes again and see him staring at my lips. He looks at me kind of with eyes of asking for something. I don't know what it is, but I lean in a bit. He leans in too. Our faces are a few millimeters away, then we hear the front door opens. We pull away and Frank says "I should text Bert and tell him to pick us up at my house."

"You do that" I say and take out my phone. I shoot my mom a quick text telling her I'll be out tonight and will probably be sleeping at Frank's house. She says okay and blah-blah-blah.

Frank and I go downstairs and his mom is covered in grocery bags. "Let me help" I say and take some bags from her hands. "Thank you Gerard, at least someone helps me out" Linda says shooting Frank a glare.

"Where are you boys off to?" Linda asks. I look at Frank and he looks at me. "Um, Bert is gonna pick us up in like an hour and were gonna head to his house" Frank says and looks back at his mom. I nod my head 'yes.'

"Alright, you boys have fun then" Linda says and begins to take the food out of the bags. I head to the island where the bags are placed and begin to help her. "Oh you don't have to do that Gerard" She says.

"You know Linda, you look like you've had a busy day at the office today" I say. "I did actually" She says. "How about you sit and relax in the living room, I'll take care of this" I say and point at the bags.

"You sure honey?" She asks. "Positive, now go" I say and shoo her out the kitchen. She leaves and I look at Frank. "It's a way to kill time" I say and begin putting things away. Frank takes a seat at the island and watches me.

"Gee, why are you so good to my mom? You make me seem like a shitty child" Frank says. "You're not shitty" We hear Linda yell from the living room. Frank and I laugh a bit. "I'm just helping out" I say.

I bend over to put some vegetables in the bottom cabinets of the fridge and quickly turn around. I catch Frank's eyes on my ass. "My eyes are up here" I say. "Huh, oh, I know" he says and looks away. I smirk a bit and make my way to him.

"Why do you keep looking away?" I ask and place a finger under his chin to make him face me.

He looks into my eyes and I never noticed how stunning his eyes are. "I don't" Frank says and looks down. He looks up at my lips. I hug him. In which he hugs me back, with his strong arms around me.

He pulls away and cups my cheeks. He runs a thumb over my bottom lip. We lean in then hear a car honk outside.

"W-what time is it?" Frank asks fumbling through his pocket for his phone. I look over at the stove's clock. "It's a bit past eight" I say. "That must be Bert then" Frank says. "Lets go" I say and grab his arm to drag him out of the kitchen.

"The food is all put away Linda" I say. I look over to her and see her past out. "She did seem tired" Frank says. "She did" I say. We lock the front door and head to Bert's car. I sit in the front and Frank sits in the back.

"You guys ready for the best night of our lives?" Bert exclaims. We look at Frank and he responds "Fucking ready." They look at me and I say "I think I'm alright." "Hell yeah" Bert yells and we drive off to Bob's house.

"Yo, check this the fuck out!" Bert says as we drive in front of bob's house. "His house is fucking huge" Frank says as he looks out the window in awe. "Damn" I say. We drive up to the drive way.

We get out of the car and the music blasts way louder than it sounds when your in a car. "Come on" Bert yells over the music. Frank and I follow him into what I think is the kitchen. "You guys want one?" Bert asks holding cans of beer. "I'll take one" Frank says.

He's only drank a few times, but not to get drunk. Bert on the other hand, drinks when he can. I decline. "Alright" Bert says and hands me a water bottle. "To our first party" Bert says holding up his can," "To our first" Frank and I say and clink our drinks together.