Chapter 9.5 - Valentine Day Special

*This Has Been Edited*

Author Notes

Happy Valentine's Day! Here's a mini story that doesn't affect the main story at all as a gift from me.

If you were wonder if I was going to end this when Idol Time PriPara ends, well I'm not ( =3= ) Same with my other story, PriPara Idol Academy. I'm shamelessly advertising my other book..

Author's POV

Since today was Valentine's Day, school was cancelled. Laala and Yui were talking about chocolate in their room.

"So Yui. Are you planning to give chocolates to anyone?" Laala asked.

"To my friends. How about you?"

"I'm going to give them to my friends too." Laala smiled at Yui.

After sometime, Laala and Yui finished baking their chocolates.

"Now to wrap them." Laala said and Yui nodded.

After they finished wrapping, they gave one to each other. Then went their seperate way.

Following Laala

Laala gave one to her teammates, Mirei and Sophie, Nino, Michiru, Shuuka, Hana, Suzu, Asahi, Koyoi, and now she's going to Shougo.

Laala's POV

'Yui's probably not going to give one to her brother.. Since their relationship is so bad..' I thought as I was interrupted by bumping into someone.

"Ah! Gomen!" I said as I stood back up.

I looked at the person and saw it was Shougo. But hey, I'm not complaining since I want to give him chocolate.

"Oh hey Laala." He said.

"Sorry again. But I wanted to give you some chocolate for Valentine's Day!"

"R-Really? Well obviously. I am famous!"

. . .

We both started to laugh.

"A-Anyways.." I started, laughing a little still. "Here." I handed him a box of chocolates.

"I'm pretty sure you get a ton of these though." I muttered.

"What was that?"

"N-Nothing."

"Anyways thanks. I have one for you too actually. They're made by me. I hope you like them." Then he muttered something.

"Oh really? Mine are homemade too! Yui and I made them."

Then he opened it and took a bite.

"Mmm! This is good."

"Arigato, Shougo!" I smiled.

"I should be thanking you too." He smiled back.

"Look! It's Shougo!" "Shougo! I made you chocolates!" "Kyaaa!"
"Look Laala's there too!" "Laala!" "I have chocolates!" "Take my chocolates, Shougo!!"

Shougo smiled at them. I guess he's used to this already.

"Arigato Minna!" Shougo said after getting tons of chocolates.

After they left I asked him if he needed any help. He said yes and we went to his dorm to put the chocolates away. I didn't get any chocolates from them because they didn't expect to see me then as they said.

After I said good bye and went on my way.

Bam!

I accidently bumped into a girl.