Chapter 9 - An Idol?! Part One

*This Has Been Edited*

Laala's POV
Recap

I walked to him and he was working.

I grabbed a blanket and put it on him, since I couldn't carry him to his bed. I cleaned up the papers then went to the bathroom.

I changed into pajamas and brushed my teeth. Then I went to sleep..

Now
Morning [ Thursday ]
Shougo's POV

Yawn

'What time is it?' I thought.

I rubbed my eyes as I felt something fell of my back.

"When did this blanket get on me..?" I thought out loud.

I turned around to face the bed to see Laala, sleeping soundly.

I look at the clock that was hung on the wall. It was already 6:35 AM. I was suppose to meet Asahi and Koyoi at DanPri at 7:00. I'm going to be so late.
After that I do everything and start heading to DanPri. By the time I left it was 6:54.

At DanPri

"Sorry I'm late!"

"Sho~Chan!"

"Asahi, didn't I tell you to stop calling me that?"

"Sho~Kun? Nah, I like Sho~Chan better!"

"Why do I even bother?"

"Shougo, why are you late? You're usually earlier than us." Koyoi wondered.

"I slept late and I woke up at around 6:30."

"I see."

"Let's just go."

They nodded in response.

Back With Laala
Laala's POV

I rubbed my eyes and saw Shougo wasn't there. I look at the clock and it was already 7:02 AM.

I did my morning routine, but while I was eating, I felt like I was missing something..

Or someone..

Nope. It's definitely something.

That's right!

I'm supposed to go to PriPara. Since Shougo and I finished our project, I decided to spend some time at PriPara.

Now it was 7:22 AM.

I ran to PriPara. Once I was there a saw no one. Maybe it was to early for anyone to go.

Then I saw a girl with light green hair. She was sitting on a bench, alone. So I walked up to her. She looked at me.

'Woah.. She looks so pretty.' I thought, staring at her.

"Oh! Konnichiwa! I'm Manaka Laala. And you are?"

"Konnichiwa, Laala. I am Falala. Falala A-Larm."

"Well, Falala. What are you doing all alone?"

"Well. It's hard to explain."

"You know what Falala? You remind me of someone.."

She seems familiar. I can't put my finger on it though. Who else has light green hair with golden eyes..?

?