Chapter 8.5 - Christmas Special

*This Has Been Edited*

Author's POV
( Just so you know, this does not effect the main story at all so.. ( =3= ) )

Morning

'It sure is cold..' Laala thought as she breathed hot air onto her hands. All she was wearing was a sweater, another shirt under it, pants, some socks and boots. She also had a scarf.

Was it bad enough that it was snowing?

"Laala!" Someone had called her and was running towards her.

"Huh?" She turned.

"Oh Shougo!"

He stopped infront of her.

"Sorry.. Saw you.. And.. Wanted to.. Walk.. Together." He panted between words.

"Oh! That's fine. Kashikoma!"

"Oh good." He was better now.

While they were talking, Yui comes towards them ring a bell.

"Yui?"

"What do you want Baka?"

"..Look up!" She said, holding the urge to kick him in the face.

They looked up.. And saw a..

Mistletoe!

It was attached to a piece of string, which was tied on a stick. The stick being held by, none other than Koyoi and Asahi.

"Koyoi! Asahi! What are you doing?!" Shougo exclaimed.

"It's tradition, Shougo." Koyoi told him, calmly.

On the other hand, Asahi couldn't stop giggling like a little fangi- Mpfh!

"Be quiet Author~San." Asahi said covering my mouth.

Enough enough. Let's just continue.

"Fine.." He mumbled.

. . .

Shougo was saying that he wouldn't do it to Yui, who was yelling back at him.

Laala, on the other hand, took this chance to tap on Shougo's shoulder.

( Like an idiot ) He turned towards her. She gave him a quick peck on the lips.

. . .

"He looks like a tomato.." Yui said breaking the silence.

"OH! You shut up Yui!" Shougo yelled.

Now they were fighting ( Like a couple haha just kidding ).

While they were fight, Laala, Koyoi, and Asahi were talking to each other.

"So, Laala how was it?" Koyoi said in a calm tone while Asahi was trying to stop Shougo and Yui from fighting.

"..I don't know..?" She tried to hide her embarrassment, but failed due to her face being a shade of red that's way too noticeable.

Later

"Sophie! Mirei! Let's go to PriPara! You too, Yui!"

"Okay!" They all said in unison.

At PriPara

"Kashikoma!"

"Pri~!"

"Pshuu~"

"Yumekawa!"