Chapter 2 - Prism Stone

*This has been Edited*

Part Two
Yui's POV

'That Laala. Saying she's a Divine Idol' I thought. 'I wonder what Laala's real idol rank is.. Wait. Why did she move here in the first place..?'

Back to class

Author's POV

"Sensei, Yui daydreaming again!" A student said.

"Yui!" The teacher snapped, and obviously annoyed.

"Huh?" Yui said. "What happened?"

"What am I going to do with you." The teacher wondered, shaking her head.

Laala's POV

Time Skip To End Of School

"Finally!" Yui said. "School's finally over!"

"Hey look a new shop! And look, it's Prism Stone!" I said happily.

"Where?!" Yui exclaimed. She gasped.

"There!" I pointed out the window and there it was.

"Yumekawa!" She said. "Let's go right now, Laala!" She grabbed my wrist and we ran to Prism Stone.

While we were running Yui fell. When I asked if she was ok, she dramatically said to go on without her and to save yourself. I was confused but just walked in and went to the desk. All of sudden confetti came and Meganee~San was there.

"Omedeto!" Meganee~San said. "You are the first one here!"

Then Yui came out of nowhere when Meganee~San explained how the new system works and we went to PriPara after. Yui saw that I was actually Laala from SoLaMi SMILE. She looked so surprised.

Then another Meganee~San was there and gave us the Idol Time Watch. She told us that if it maxed out you get to perform a 3 minute performance. Then my Idol Time Watch maxed out. Meganee~San said that since I was the first one here that they will let me perform.

"Kashikoma!" I said with delight.

Performance

Coord

Happy Emblem Cherry Hair Accessory

Happy Emblem Cherry Tops

Happy Emblem Cherry Skirt

Happy Emblem Cherry Shoes

I decided to perform Make It!

"Oshare na ano ko mane suru yori
Jibunrashisa ga ichiban desho

Haato no kagayaki kanjita nara
Riso sagashi ni dekakeyou

Fueteku omoide zenbu
Paki to hanbunko de
Tomodachi konpurito shiyou

Make It! Doki doki suru toki muteki
desho
Make Up! Kira kira mirai de kimari desho
Yume wa mou Yume janai
Dare datte kanaerareru

PriPara PriParadise!"

After my performance, Yui kept telling me that I was amazing.

We decided to go back to the dorms, but before we did I checked the clock.

"9:26 PM.." I said out loud.

Yui started freaking out. "9:26?! It's almost time the curfew!! Run Laala!" She screamed. ( Curfew is at 9:30 )

"Kashikoma!!" I ran as fast as my legs could take me.

It was 9:29 by the time we made it to the school. The headmistress was there about to close the gates. We bolted in and it's now 9:30.

We headed for our dorms immediately, dressed, and went into our beds. Yui slept at the bottom while I slept on the top. Then we went to sleep..

Author's Note

Hope you liked it! Both parts are now complete. Sorry this was short, I couldn't think of anything, sadly. See you next time!

Oh yeah!

Happy Birthday Shougo!
I almost forgot.

Bye now!

(=^3^=)~❤ Chu

Word Count : 527