Chapter 15

Chapter 15

(Pane's POV)

I know that what I am about to do, is stupid. Just plain, idiotic but, I can't keep leaving him like this. It has a negative affect on both of us. Grasping his hand tightly, I looked him in the eyes,

Fang's eyes darkened and he hesitantly, nodded his head in agreement. I clasped his hand even tighter, before opening the door to the lab. This is probably going to seem weird, since I came up alone and now i'm coming back down with a strange man. But no ones opinions matter right now, only Fang. His eyes brightened with excitement as we walked down the hallway and towards the dining room, where the warriors are at. I knew that if Fang doesn't handle them well, then I wouldn't have to worry about their well being because I know they can handle themselves.

As soon as we walked in, his entire persona changed. Gone was the giddy puppy, and he was now replaced with a barely contained, wild, vicious and dangerous killing machine. I could feel his claws starting to lengthen inside my hand and his muscles tense.

"Remember what I said Fang." I whispered inside his ear and he loosened up a bit while staying on full alert.

The warriors were standing in defensive positions, their hands hovering over their weapons. One stern look from me and they backed down, still eyeing our joined hands in confusion. I cleared my throat, and caught everyones attention, ignoring the horrified look that Will sent me.

"This is my dear friend, Fang. And Fang, these are the warriors who protect the kingdom."

At first, neither of the sides wanted to approach one another, but when one of the warriors took a step near me, Fang snarled angrily. Causing the warriors to tense up in warning. With a sigh, I brought Fang into a hug and took him to my room where he will be staying.

No one is ever going to hurt him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

(Aidan's POV)

He stalked towards me and I backed up, ignoring my wolfs growl.

"What did you do?"He gritted out.

Baring my neck to him, I submitted to his dominance. Nervously trying to not look him in the eye,

"She declined the treaty......and she is also my mate."

With that, I sat down and told him everything, and even the part where I died. He calmed down immensely and a look of understanding crossed his face,

"You did everything you could son, but we still have a war on our hands with the strongest kingdom out of the whole lot."

He motioned for me to leave, so with one last look at my beaten down father, I left.

And that was the last time, I ever saw him again.....

vote,comment,follow