Chapter 9

Chapter 9

(Pane's POV)

The walk back with Aidan was silent and uncomfortable. Every foot step caused me to wince slightly as my shoulder jarred.

Aidan would occasionally shoot me sly, side glances in concern and guilt. I simply rolled my eyes and breathed out an annoyed sigh.

Stopping at the metal door to the room, I hastily shot him a glance over my shoulder. Shaking my head in disappointment, I reached for the cold door knob, slowly wrapping my fingers around it.

But before I could pry the death chamber open, two firm, muscled arms pulled me into a hug,with his hands on my waist. I automatically stiffened as I felt him touching me, relaxing slightly as I felt him inhale the scent of my bare neck , causing me to shiver. He was close to my skin but his nose never made contact and his arms rested safely on the rest of my fully clothed body.

"I'm sorry," He breathed in pain.

"I should have controlled my emotions better and if I hadn't been nosey, than none of this would have happened."

I couldn't bring myself to say a snide comment as I angled my head towards his face. Looking into his dark,brown eyes.

The corners of his mouth, threatened to lift up,

"Although I may not be able to touch your skin, I am the prince of wolfs therefore, I can handle more pain than a regular wolf."

Before I could reply back, I felt his lips ravish onto mine.

The last thought that went through my head was....

I don't want him to die.