Chapter 10

Alex's Pov

Our lips crashed against each other, fighting for dominance. My hands wandered her body, feeling her luscious curves. We pulled back in the need for air, panting and grinning like loons as we stared into each other's eyes. She tugged at my jersey and I let her take control as my lips met hers once again.
'I've got her right where I want her', I thought as I slowly pulled at her top 'Kissing her sweet spot in the neck.'
She muffled a sound as I pulled her closer, our intentions clear. I opened my eyes, wanting to see her swollen lips and red cheeks.The last thing I saw was a closed fist coming towards me and then darkness.

The next day when I woke up I found my self with my clothes thrown about and I was in my underwear. The memories from the night before invaded my mind. I flinched as I touched my head.

"That b*tch!" I yelled still flinching from the pain in my face.

I remembered I was still in Tony's house so I'll just take a bath and head home. It has been a while since I'd been at Tony's house. He and I were friends but not close enough to be talking to each other often. Eliot was more of a social butterfly. I prefer to stay by myself away from everyone's bullsh*t.

There was a shower within the room so I went in and emerged 10 minutes later feeling cool and refreshed. Putting back on my same clothes I gathered all my belongings and closed the door behind me.

Walking downstairs I realized that no one was up so I hurried out the door making my way to the taxi stand. When I reached there I needed to see how much money I had remaining. Searching my pockets I realized that my wallet was missing. The b*tch stole my wallet. At least I had my phone. 'It's only 8 am it's early,'I said. I groaned upon the thought of me walking home. That's a whole 20 minutes walk but nevertheless one I had to take today.

I arrived home around 8:30 am with a stop at Starbucks for some motivation to continue walking. Closing the door behind me I saw the birth giver in the kitchen having breakfast with the brat. I ignored them and tried to make my going to my as easy as possible.

"And where do you tonk you're coming from at thus hour young man?!" My mother asked.

"None of your damn business. Don't try acting like you're concerned now why don't you go back to enjoying your breakfast and I'll enjoy mine. I continued up the stairs before she could retaliate a response.

The weekend passed very quickly after that. I wondered why the hell Friday is so close to Monday but Monday is so far from Friday. I didn't contact anyone for the weekend since I'd just see them in school.

Mr Parker called me into work later on Saturday because he was short on staff and the person who was suppose to come didn't show up. I decided to go as it would be good pay since it's the weekend.

And low and behold Monday came. There was one thing I was determined to do thus day was find that Tori b*tch and get my wallet back.

My phone lit up with a text from Eliot telling me he's outside.

"Wait so you're telling me that Tori Lancaster stole your wallet and then you had to walk for 20 minutes to reach home and your face was swollen?" He burst out in laughter after that.

"I always warned you in the past to not hookup with her. But that's past the point. We need to find this b*tch and get your stuff back. I mean why the he'll would she need your entire wallet for that doesn't make any sense," It was true that didn't make any sense but she better have my wallet or she's gonna regret the day she messed with me. If it's one thing I can't stand is people invading my privacy.

We pulled up at school determined to search and find this chick. But tie wasn't with us today so the bell rang. It would have to wait for lunch time.

"So you've lost your stuff again? Why am I not surprised," Mac said jokingly sipping on her juice. I shot her a glare which she laughed off.

"Wait you mean this happened before?" Eliot asked. It was lunchtime and I filled everyone in on what happened.

" No it hasn't I don't know what she's talking about," I said. He didn't seem convinced but knew he wouldn't get anywhere prying.

"So that's why she left so quickly that night. I thought you just couldn't keep a girl and her disappointed self was leaving you behind," Jas spoke up for the first time in conversation.

"Don't underestimate me Jas, ask any of my hookups I'm fantastic but I don't expect inexperienced people like you to understand," I smirked.

She smiled and uttered," Well alteast I know myself enough not to go sleeping around with people who'll steal my money." I scoffed at her but didn't respond. Everyone at the table was silent and Macy didn't seem like she was gonna retaliate with on of her smart responses anytime soon. But before stuff could get more awkward in walked the thief herself. She looked like she had bought some new stuff.I tried to control myself and not let anger control me but I failed and sprinted out of my seat making me way to her. When she saw my her eyes lit up with fear.

"So you think it's funny right? You think it's a joke to go around stealing people's money and you were so set on doing it that you couldn't even leave me my wallet. Heck you stole my money then my wallet," I let out a laugh which sounded a but more sinister than I imagined.

"You better bring back that wallet or I'll destroy your life," I said venom dripping fem my voice. She looked like she was on the brink of tears but I didn't care.I realized everyone in cafe was looking at the scene but that wasn't bothering me at all. I started to make my way back to my seat by my friends not before stopping and saying "You better have it by tomorrow or you'll see what happens." I took my seat by my friends they all looked at me with shocked faces.

"That's the first time I've ever seen you that mad," Macy said breaking the silence.

"But she got what's coming to her she shouldn't have stole your stuff maybe this will teach her a lesson,"she continued.

"That was brutal but hey you reap what you sow," Eliot said.

No one else spoke for the rest of the lunch time period.

I realized that when I was walking in the halls people were avoiding eye contact with me and we even more scared than usual. Not my problem anyways.

I went home that evening to a quiet house. I went to work and returned home but birth giver was out so the night was good and before I knew it I fell asleep thinking about everything that happened today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note
I wanna give a shout out to matra0402 for helping me write this chapter and you guys should go check out her book Metal vs Storm. Also sorry for the lack of updates school is crazy this term. I'll try to update more often. Until then peace✌