After magcon ruined me

It's been two years since I last seen the boys, even nash. Nash came home one day and left just like that. He moved in with cameron. I am now 19 almost 20.

Nash is: 19

Cameron is: 22

And the rest are two years up from before. Do I miss them? yea I do! it was a big thing in my life, and how can I not remember it? The only one I stayed in touch with was Hayes, and he's my brother. I moved out two. I moved in with my new besties Jen (jenxpen) and Andrea. Yes, there youtubers! I am two now. Allysa and I haven't talked either. like I said I lost touch. I live with them now and I'm going on your with them. They said someone viners are going to be there. Idk who but we will see!

I also have a boyfriend. he's from the YouTube channel O2L guess who?

Conner franta!

Me and him have been have been together for a year and 3 months. Yea he's two years older but we still love each other. My life has gone far lately and honestly I love it more then I did with magcon.

How did I become a youtuber? I meet andrea at vidcon. We started to talk and after a while I started YouTube, then I over in with her and Jen moved in with us. After that she introduced me to O2L and I meet connor. And I'm kinda badass now.And that sums up my life,

After magcon ruined my life.

(( ok guys this is the sequel to cameron dallas little sister. So if you haven't read that this book won't make any sense! So go read that then this unless you want to be confused.

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Love ya!

- Hannah - 💖