School Field Trip pt:2

With the Guys
"So is anyone gonna say anything about the fact that Shiroi is in a see through nightie with just a bra and panties?!" Tsukushi said trying to not look at the sleeping girl who's panties were on full display. "Just enjoy it while it lasts"Rintaro nudged him laughing and Aoi just sighed covering her bottom with his jacket. Though the ride was bumpy they all slept peacefully except Aoi who was worried about the petite girl who laid down on the seat next to him. After all she told her he's worried how she'd react to the seeing them again.

Soon the bus had dropped almost everyone where they need to go except Teika ,Aoi,and Shiroi "Aoi please wake her up I don't want my brothers seeing her like this"Teika looked away at her exposed form while Aoi tried waking the girl up. "She's a heavy sleeper "he tried Shaking the girl but she only slept in response. "I'll carry her"Teika lifted the girl trying not to manhandle her because he's never carried a girl before. "Teika maybe I should-" "I could do it!" Once he properly held her she latched onto him whimpering.

"Well let's go my brothers are probably waiting" we walked off the bus with me carrying Shiroi we met Teika's brother at the gate but when they got there one of the brothers immediately pulled the girl from Teika's arms "Huh what"she woke up staring at the strange man who was holding her . "Umm who are you" "You don't remember your best friend Shirota very funny"he laughed spinning her around and hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry but I'm not my Shirota"he set her down and crouched down looking at her features"Okay okay stop faking we know it's you I mean you even have the same beauty mark on your cheek" she laughed and smiled sadly "I'm Shiroi Awayaki Shirota was my mother she heh passed away when I was little "the man's smile slowly faded but returned smiling at the girl who had so much resemblance to his best friend and first love. "Well how old are you sweet pea " "17 "she said smiling he took off his jacket wrapping it around her crouching down to her face "a beauty like your mother bet you have her wonderful voice too"he walked inside and letting her go first but stayed behind to talk to Teika while Aoi went to follow the girl to make sure she doesn't break anything. "Shiroi please don't touch anything"he yelled after the girl in the night gown that was in awe at the house.

"It's so pretty"she looked up at the chandelier and soon found a dark room with a spotlight on a stage. "Shiroi no"Aoi said face palming "Shiroi yes" she motion for him to come over and he sat down on one of the red chair that filled the room.

She put a song on her phone and took out a microphone. Which made Aoi wonder where did she even get one

I've seen the world
Done it all
Had my cake now
Diamonds brilliant
In Bel-Air now
Hot summer nights
Mid July
When you and I were forever wild
The crazy days city light the way you'd play with me like a child

Aoi pov
Her voice it felt as if she wanted to seduce me and I felt drawn to the music I saw Teika walk in along with his two brothers.

Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful
Will you still love me when I've got nothing but my aching soul I know you will
I know you will
I know that you will
Will you still love when I'm no longer beautiful

She had her eyes closed she was singing from her soul and when she held out her hand she was trembling.

I've seen the world lit it up as my stage now
Channeling angels in the new age now
Hot summer days rock and roll
The way you play for me at your show
And all the ways I got to know
Your pretty face and electric soul

She dragged her hand to her face and gripped her hair biting her lips.

Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful
Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul
I know you will
I know you will
I know that you will
Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful

When she opened her eyes her sparkles flowed out blue crystal roses landed everywhere on the stage and her smile was welcoming and actually brought a small smile to my face and Teika's.

Dear Lord when I get to heaven please let me bright my man when he comes tell me that you'll let him in father tell me if you can
All that Grace
All that body
And oh that face
Makes me want to party
He's my sun he makes me shine like diamonds

Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful
Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul
I know you will I know you will
I know that you will
Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful
Will you still love when I'm not young and beautiful

When she finished we clapped and one of Teika's brothers Masana walked up to her bowing "what a beautiful song may I know who made this song " she looked at him suspiciously but answered "Ha-nuel Yoo" she side smugly he seemed to pull back after the answer but Shinra came over to her telling her she did wonderful. "A beautiful voice indeed"he said kissing her hand. "Okay that's enough"Teika walked in between them both glaring at his brothers.

"Well I guess we'll see you in the morning miss well endowed"she immediately blushed covering her chest and hiding behind Teika we all went to our shared room I couldn't sleep with Shiro's warms body pressed up against but I tried. "Goodnight Aoi"I soon fell asleep hoping the next day will be good.