Chapter 11

Sheshira pov.

The days seemed to pass by quickly as Roman and I spent more time together. Some days we would stay in his office because he had work to do, and other days he would show me around the pack territory.

The days turned into weeks and I grew to like Roman more than before. Our relationship was growing stronger every day that we spent together. I now knew that the bond we shared was not just the mate bond anymore, but a new and deeper bond that would keep me tied to Roman and vise versa. It was something that I could not explain.

Today Roman had to travel to another pack to discuss some business. He was in the bathroom getting ready to leave.

"Are you sure that you want to come with me? I should be back in a few days if you want to stay." He said once he exited the bathroom.

"I am sure. Besides, it would be nice to get out for a bit." I replied while packing the last of my things.

"Are you only bringing that small bag with you?" He questioned while looking at the small bag that I had packed for the trip.

"Yeah, it is only going to be a few days."

"I'll go put our things in the truck then." He said grabbing both of our bags.

I followed Roman down the stairs to the kitchen. I had made sandwiches earlier because he wanted to get going as soon as possible. I quickly grabbed the sandwiches out of the fridge and walked out the door to meet him at the car.

"Ready?" He asked me once I stepped outside the house.

"Yeah, let's get going."

~~~~~

The car ride had lasted most of the day. Once we arrived at our destination, we climbed out of the car and met with the alpha of the territory. Once that was over we were assigned a room and we settled in.

"Will you be okay if I leave you alone here?" Roman asked me once we finished settling in.

"Yeah, I'll be fine."

"Keep the door locked when I am gone, and don't let anyone in. Okay?"

"Okay, are you that worried about me?"  I asked.

"Since I have not marked you or mated with you, other males might take you for themselves. So yes, I am worried about leaving you here alone." He explained.

"I'm telling you this now because I won't have time to in the morning." Roman continued after a few seconds.

"You're going to be busy all day, aren't you?" I asked.

"Yeah, sorry but you'll be alone most of the time that we are here." He said while caressing the side of my face.

Roman pov.

The days passed by quickly as my mate and I spent more time together. Some days we stayed in my office because I had work to get done, and other days I showed her around the pack territory.

Sheshira grew closer to me as the days turned into weeks. The bond between us growing stronger each day we spent together.

Today I had to travel to another pack to discuss some business. I had not told Sheshira any information about the business meeting with the surrounding packs.

The main reason for the business meeting was that other werewolves were having troubles with their mates. Some werewolves couldn't find their mates and others couldn't keep their mates alive. Some of the mates of werewolves had decided that death would be better than having a werewolf for a mate. It was both sad and upsetting. This was something that we needed to find a solution to and quickly.

"Are you sure that you want to come with me? I should be back in a few days if you want to stay." I said once I exited the bathroom after I finished getting ready to leave.

"I am sure. Besides, it would be nice to get out for a bit." She replied while finishing packing.

"Are you only bringing that small bag with you?" I asked while looking at the small bag she had packed for the trip.

"Yeah, it is only going to be a few days."

"I'll go put our things in the truck then," I said grabbing both of our bags.

She followed me down the stairs to the kitchen. She had made sandwiches earlier so that we could get going as soon as possible. She quickly went to grab the sandwiches out of the fridge while I started up the truck.

"Ready?" I asked her once she stepped outside the house.

"Yeah, let's get going."

~~~~~

The ride over had lasted most of the day. Once we arrived at our destination, we climbed out of the car and met with the alpha of the territory. Once that was over we were assigned a room and we settled in.

"Will you be okay if I leave you alone here?
I asked her once we finished settling in.

"Yeah, I'll be fine."

"Keep the door locked when I am gone, and don't let anyone in. Okay?"

"Okay, are you that worried about me?" She asked.

"Since I have not marked you or mated with you, other males might take you for themselves. So yes, I am worried about leaving you here alone." I explained to her.

"I'm telling you this now because I won't have time to in the morning." I continued after a few seconds.

"You're going to be busy all day, aren't you?" She asked.

"Yeah, sorry but you'll be alone most of the time that we are here," I said while caressing the side of her face.

It was true that most of my time here would be spent discussing problems with other pack alphas. It was not just the difficulties with werewolf mates but other things as well. It would take much time to figure out solutions for all the problems occurring at the moment.