Untitled Part 3

bye the boy will come in five minutes". I nodded my head and then closed my eyes and went into a dreamfull sleep think what the boys where going to be like and worry if the were going to try and rape me I could not go through that agin then I heard whispering "she hot", "she sexy" then I started to stir when I herd his voice my best friend that I thought was dead say! "Tori?" I open my eyes and jump on Jace and squeezed the living shit out of him...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after i squeezed Jace to death all the boys was looking at me with lust in their eyes i looked at myself and saw my skirt raised up my thighs again. i smirked at the impact i had on them. then Jace spoke up and said " let me introduce the guys" he paused and i nodded my head then he carried on " Jake, Ryan, Liam, Brendan, Jack, Xavier, Dylan, Mitch, and then there me Jace" i nooded and Jace gave me a slight grin and then he said the unexpected! "Tori you know he's here in this juvie and he's really powerful but not as powerful as Brendan xavior he's scary and he will want you it might be best if you go join his gang Tori " I shook with fear but jace knows what he did and not to say his name.

---------------------------------------

a bell rang and the boys said "Dinner" in choras and I just laughed. the boys went and I just trailed behind them and went to the dinner hall I looked at the floor until I walked into a rock solid wall so I closed my eyes shut but I never fell on the floor then I opened my eyes and saw a very handsom guy holding my waist and smirking at me (I just wanted to kiss him and be in his hold all day as electricity travelled through my body.) I looked at him for a few more minuets and then someone cleared their throats I whispered "please don't be him, please don't be him, please don't be him" the hot guy looked at the one and only person I didn't want to see I was shaking in the hot guys hold then he whispered something in my ear "kiss me and he'll leave us because hes scared of me honey" I whispered something back " are Brendan and okay" he nodded and then we kissed slow and passionately but then it turned out fast and lustful and then I was against a wall. then we heard footsteps fade away I smiled into the kiss so did he but we didn't break apart for another good two minuets.

-----------------------------------------------------

1 moment later:

once we broke away from the kiss we was both breathing heavily and I smirked and so did he. he asked if I wanted to sit with him and his gang I nodded but asked "does a guy named Austin sit at your table?" he shook his head no I sigh in relief.

I walked through the door I was getting wolf whistle till Brendan came and put his arm around my waist possessively I just chuckled he smiled at me and kissed my cheek everyone and I mean everyone in the room gasped and I looked around with a confused face I turned to Brendan and was about to ask what but he noticed and said "its the first time iv smiled since I came here" I nod my head and then someone laughs then Brendan turned and saw Austin and then stalked over to me but Brendan crashed his lips onto mine we was stood their a good five minuets and then someone chuckled we looked over to a group of boys and Brendan waved we walked over their hand in hand. there was no seats left at the table so I sat down on Brendan's lap he grunted. I just giggled and then I felt the bulge underneath me I turned around and kissed his neck and then I whispered "I think I like you a lot" barely audible.

Thank you my fellow people for reading my book I have not updated in a while I'm so sorry iv just passed my exams and I have graduated collage early and now I can take my writing stage to the next level once my books publish on here I will be publishing it out onto paper. if anyone wants to talk or ask for my other books to complete please get in contact with me.