💃The party💃

Renée :

We're finally at the party Sam wearing  a black and white V neck t-shirt with a white vest ,  white tight fitted pants and  a black vance i on the other hand in a white strapless dress with  nude shoes my dress had diamonds over the heart shaped , over my thighs and then little above my knees. The guys as well we're in white and black like Sam.

Ashley stood across from us giving us death looks. Her blonde hair curled hanging over his shoulders her long red dress swaying on the floor. I rapped my hand into Sam's hand as she looked at me. Sam's arms has actually gotten bigger over the past two years she's been working out a lot more and even shaved the left side of her hair. She looks absolutely fabulous no wonder why  Ashley's hauling daggers at me.

"But if you don't appreciate what you have or who you have someone else will"

. A couple of minutes after getting acquainted,  we got on the dance floor to show them what we're made of and  who rocks the dance floor. Sam ,me ,Ted ,Royce and Kegan on the dance floor (in the middle) dancing to some rock band Falling In Reserve then to Chris Brown  a couple hours after . Someone bounce my left shoulder only to see I was it was no other than Ashley herself as I stood by the bar to get me and Sam something to drink. "Whoops" she smirked. I'm tonight turned around facing the bar and took my order "b**** "she said been me under her breath but I heard her. I looked at her putting down the drinks in my hand " what did you just say?!" b**** what you have something in your ears you can't hear?"

I took up my bloody Mary threw it in her face "its not my fault find this b**** more attractive than you w**** "with that said I got another drink as she stormed out . I went  my girlfriend nice throw babe,  what did she say to you to get you all worked up and her covered in vodka!?" Sam yelled over the music so I could hear "she called me a b****!" I yelled  back Sam  took a shot of her vodka and smile before kissing me passionately and lustfully. "Do you want to leave" she managed to get out once we broke apart "yeah but where?" I asked " we're all sleeping not a hotel tonight remember?"

I smile its been two weeks now since Sam and I made love or had sex. So i knew what she had in mind. We texted the guys and they replied almost immediately.

From:Sam
To:The gang
Time:2:30am
Date: July 20 2018

Yeah yow we leaving see y'all at the hotel, if y'all now leaving now.

Typing..... 

We coming, Kegan's drunk 🍻🍺🍺so we'll be there in a little 5 mins tops.

Typing...

Ite meet us buy the car if y'all know how to get there lol. Be there in 5.

Seconds after walking out Ashley came up slapping me square in the face. Sam slapped her before I even raise my hand to slap her back "don't you ever fucking put your hands on my girl ever again you hear me " Sam has always been over protective of me even when she hated me. " she had no right to spell drinks on me"," you had no right to call her a b**** and by the way don't you ever call her that again its not her fault you're getting cheated on,  no one told you to date a guy". Sam and I laughed at her retreating form. "Thanks babe". " what are girlfriends for" she kissed my now swollen red left check. The guys came  after and we left .on our  way to the hotel we order pizzas and pick up some Chinese food.  finally in our room Sam started kissing me all over my neck leaving light bites and kisses ripping off my dress. .

Sam's:

Entering hotel room for the night kissing Renée  biting lightly while taking off her dress roughly, tossing it on the floor not caring  where it land. Holding her body close to mine not wanting her body to move even an inch from mine. Kissing her neck while my left hand her ass slightly gripping her ass bringing her legs around my waist. She let out a tender moan as my fingers careless went down playing on  wet pussy. 

Finally reaching the bed I flipped us over Renée at the bottom I thrust in an out making her gasp at my sudden thrust, loud moaning.  Thrusting harder and harder  her delicious juices getting wasted on the bed ,licking her remaining juices off my fingers she looked into my eyes hungry for tongue on the most delicate parts of her body .

I decided to torture  her " I'm gonna let you beg in frustration or until I want my still tongue  in your awesome juices".  Teasing my tongue at her entrance, while sliding two finger's in she moaned my name sending shivers down my body.

Going faster  Ren and flips us sitting on my face riding me I grabbed her hips pinning her on my face Ren gripped hard on the headboard her letting me know how much she enjoyed me as well as about to c** in my mouth filling me with her delightful juices.

Thrusting my tongue a bit slower now pleasing and playing with her Clit she released  slurping her delightful juices, not letting her rest I continued sitting her on three of my fingers letting her ride them  while sucking on her stone hard nipple.

Picking up the pace flicking my tongue on her right nipple "oooooooh Saaam"  Ren moaned 15 minutes after she reached her peek once again c**** her juices filling me with joy .

Taking a couple of breeders Renée was kissing my sensitive neck sucking on it making me moan sticking her fingers in my wet entrance looking at me with lust filled eyes then connected our lips as stroke and bit my bottom lip. I gladly gave her the entrance she needed we fought for dominance which I won getting her pissed she thrust harder , faster untill I filled her hand and bed with my juices I moaned and panted . But she never let up kissing my neck pulling me roughly letting me rife her fingers.

"Renée umm" I couldn't hold back my moan or my new built up orgasm "Renée " I moan she connected our lips rubbing gently on my clit sending me over the edge crabbing the sheets and her hair arching my back "babe I'm c****" I moaned as we broke our kiss Renée now playing with my clit with her tongue and slurping up my warm juices. Three more rounds after that we confessed or love for each in the shower then dried ourselves and fell asleep with our exhausted bodies.

Hey guys I know I haven't updated in a while but I'll make it up to you guys hopefully with this chapter and others. I know they may be short but, the book will be ending soon so yeah

After the next chapter there will be a 4 year skip. I love you my naughty readers. Stay safe. 😘😍♥
Don't forget to comment and vote.