OUR INTIMATE MOMENTS

Renée:

It's Sunday and am making waffles , Hot Chocolate, bacon , egg and toast for breakfast . Sam's still fast asleep so I planned on giving her breakfast in bed and thank her for taking great care of me these past few days .

Walking up the stairs to our room and seeing her turning with her long black and brown hair covering her beautiful face . I sat on the bed waiting for her to open her adorable eyes and when she did I looked at her as she smiled and said good morning,

"Amma get up and get your break fast ready". I watched as she got up slowly I said , "thank you for taking care of me these past few days ". Before I knew it she pulled me on top of her and started kissing me on my lips i was shocked , she pulled away and she said , "sorry!!" .
I asked , "for what reason? ". She said " for kissing you " . She kept apologizing I couldn't take it any more so i pulled her into a deep kiss not only to shut her up but I wanted to kiss her .

Sam held on to my cheeks , she kissed me deeper as I climbed on top of her " Sam your breakfast is getting cold", I managed to say in the middle of the kiss .
"Renée your my breakfast and I've been starving for you ever since I saw you wet and naked in the shower ,so shut up and feed me" .

Renée:

Sam took off her T-SHIRT which I wore to bed in seconds along with my underwear and her clothes and started kissing me all over.

Sam's kisses were like soft wind on my body, she kissed me from the nape of my ears to my navel and back to my lips , she thrust her tongue between my lips and smiled against my lips , Sam turned me around on my stomach and started kissing the back of my neck , down the crease of my back and made me moan even louder as she grabbed my nipples.

Gently and tugged on it , putting her tongue in the centre of my back and flicked it up and down , she asked me to turn and sucked on my nipples and flicked her tongue around it making me moan and she groaned in return kissing me all the way down to my pussy and sticking her tongue inside , I arched my back at Sam's moist tongue entering inside me in and out .

Sam grabbed my leg gently and thrust her tongue deeper and deeper and slowly a soft moan escaped , Sam started playing with my clitoris and I moaned her name , Sam then placed a finger inside me, my eyes widened as she looks at my wet pussy dripping on her sheets .

She placed another finger and I Screamed , Sam started going harder and harder ,deeper and deeper now Sam had three fingers in , having me screaming her name louder and louder then four fingers I yelled "Sam oooooooh Saaam" , as she plays with my nipples with her tongue and the other hand gripping my ass. "Sam ¡harder!!!!", I Screamed "¡harder baby please harder!!!" and she didn't hesitate to .
She flipped me over my wet pussy in the air and Sam's four fingers fucking me harder and harder ,i moaned her name and scream she moans along with me yelling for me to sit and ride her fingers .

Sam:

Renée starts to ride me and I started moaning as she screams my name underneath the sheets her fingers in my pussy. In my head I've played this over a million times and it's finally happening , sex with Renée is fantastic compared to Ashley, I moan her name"Renée"
as she starts sucking on my clit.

"ohhhhhh baby " she pulls up my legs around her neck having my back arched and my left arm in her hair and the other clinging my blue slick pillows.

I moan" I want your pussy in my mouth Renée . Come sit on my face baby please you taste good ohhhhhh come sit it on my taste buds (Kendrick Lamar humble)" .

Reńee started riding my face as I played with her nipples with right hand and my pussy with the left I let a small moan escape and she went Harder . We stopped to go hit the shower and continued our tanting organisms and Moans.

What did you guys think of this chapter?

Comment and vote .

It took me quite a while to finish , I had to study so forgive me for the long wait.

Hope you got wet😍😘😋😉.😇.....