New Beginnings

2years.....

Sam:

It's been two years since I've Renée to be mine, we're both now getting ready for graduation, we've both offered scholarships to Yale university and we're so excited attend the same institution.

Over the two years we've our ups and downs, but we've over come them as you can see. My parents are still going strong and are expecting there second child , yeah I'm about to become a big sister to my little baby brother in a few months time.

Flashback....

A month (ago may14 ) my parents found out Mom was pregnant I almost had a heart attack , my mom was in London when she suddenly fainted on to the floor while doing kimwolv's hair for a photo shoot she immediately called my dad which showed up a couple minutes after to take care of and to do her blood work and found out that he was once again going to a father , he too fainted.

Renée and i were also in London for that weekend all we could do was laugh at fact my dad fainted by knowing mom's condition. Which when mom came around, hearing the news she cried tears of joy and from laughter.

End of flashback.

Felix moved to California and started school there a couple months after Renée and I got together his dad got a job there, I miss him although we talk almost every other day.. Now it's Renée, me,Ted and the rest of the crew got ready at my house for our big graduation day.
We took our new ant latest Lamborghini mom got me on and dad got one for Renée . We stepped out like owned the place. Ted was valedictorian and his speech was absolutely fantastic. We're now getting read to toss our hat's and head how to get some sleep and get ready after a few hours to hit the after party.

Mr. O'Ryan:

My baby girl's all grown up i can't help but cry. My wife is also very emotional due to get pregnancy as well as we're losing our baby girl. Sam and Renée will move out in two days to start Yale university. "I can't believe it's Sam's 18 baby girl leaving us all alone!" my wife said during the graduation ceremony our girls and their friends collected there certificates along with their scholarships and plaques. Ted gave a phenomenal said give a phenomenal speech we took pictures and videos sad to our selection of Sam and Renee's memories along with their friends.

Was a few hours after we got home the young adults went to eat and prepare for the party there be attending later tonight. I still remember the first time Christine came home after cousin attic school and I was in our room doing paperwork see you and I'm stairs and headed store for the bathroom. Concerned I got up and went inside "are you okay my love"? I asked as I held her hair and rubbed the center of her back so that she could throw up. "I don't know what's wrong with me I've been throwing up from last week" I realized the same thing and being a doctor I told her to take a pregnancy test. " is its not that then I'll let you run some tests to try know what's wrong". "Okay I'll take it " a couple of minutes after going to the store and her taking the test we found out that Christine Was indeed pregnant with our baby girl our first child.
I was literally the happiest man on the block and in the community. After 9 months we welcomed our beautiful 8pounds.6 ounces baby girl into the world I almost fainted. Taking her home , I went all out buying everything I thought she'd need. I even got her things in all shades of pink just a find a 3 years old that my baby girl hates pink and loves the color dark blue black , red a black heart almost fell out of my chest.

Sam seeing my reaction just kiss my forehead and cried because I cried even at 3 my baby girl was brilliant . Sam growing up i wasn't always there for her being a young father and doctor. I was only 20 when Sam came in the world and Christine 20 as well. Our baby girl changed our lives for the best even though we were hardly home .when Sam turned 10 , on her birthday she called me asking if I'd be home today" no my love I'm stuck at work" , but I was actually at the store near home I listen to her sadly say " oh okay" before she hung up . It broke my heart but I knew her new danced set and Xbox was going to send her happily through the roof . As I entered the house she came running to me hugging me with tears in her eyes "Dad I thought you weren't coming " she punched my leg while Christine smiled.

All those happy years even the times where we've missed out on with our beautiful daughter now 18 and all grown up.

Preparing to start her own Dance Academy after college dating a lovely young lady who wants to be a lawyer ,"what more can a father ask for?". I will definitely miss Sam and Renée ,but Sam will always be my baby .