Headaches & Heartaches

a/n: sorry for like no updates on this book but I've been soooooo busy & dealing with some personal issues. life's kicking my ass right now.

Requested By: Cookii3s

The gym wasn't the first place that you had wanted to look for Dart, but everyone else seemed spread out and not even bothering to look there so off you went.

The doors squeaked a little as you pushed them open, walking inside to see the large gym and a door swinging back and forth, light shining from inside.

You sighed, walking over to the door before you nearly got hit in the face by it opening.

"Jesus Christ! Warn me next time!" You said, stepping back slightly as you tried to contain your breathing to a normal pace.

"Sorry, but you can't go in the boy's room."

You laughed, moving a little closer to Mike who seemed to stiffen up a little bit at your presence being so close to his.

"What's wrong?" You asked, looking towards the gym floor before back up at Mike, who seemed mesmerized by you, even though he was stiff as board.

"Nuh-Nothing." He manages out, watching as you just smiled, walking out towards the middle of the gym.

"Come on. We don't have all day to look for Dart before he escapes or something happens to him or someone else." You said, starting to walk away from him but he pulled you back to him.

"It's been a while since I've kissed someone." He admitted, fingers still gripping your wrist tightly as you cocked a brow.

"Aren't you, ya know, going out with Eleven?" You asked but he put his head down.

"She's gone, ___."

You felt your heart tighten. You couldn't do this to her, because you knew she was alive. Hopper had told you, and let you visit her on some occasions but you had sworn not to tell Mike.

"What if she isn't." You said, trying to knock some sense into him but you could see how desperate he was for someone to hold in their arms, someone to love.

"Mike, you can't betray her like this." You started to say, but he put his lips on yours, catching you by surprise.

You pushed him off of you. "Mike, you have a girlfriend!"

Mike shook his head. "She's not here anymore, ___! She's gone! Alright, she's gone!"

You shook your head. "No, she isn't. I know she isn't because-" You paused.

The words were on the verge of coming out but you couldn't allow them too. You couldn't betray Hopper, who you saw as a father figure after yours died in a freak accident, and especially not Eleven who looked up to you.

"Because I just feel it." You finished, trying to sigh to save yourself and them too.

He sighed, gripping your wrist tightly as you began to leave the gym, trying to pry his grip off of you.

"Mike, let. go." You said shortly, feeling him let loose of your wrist but not before you flew backwards.

"Jesus Christ!" Mike yelled as you landed against the gym wall, a pounding headache that would probably be a concussion later on in the day.

You gripped your head that was pounding with the blood quickly flowing to the injured area.

"Ugh." You groaned out, watching as Mike turned to the gym doors, seeing no one there.

But he knew.

You both did.

-
okay, so.

explanation in case you didn't already get my message because you might not follow me.

so, it's been a while since updating an actual imagine because I'm hella busy with life. school, visiting family, trying to keep a social life lol, keeping up with (the Kardashian's) my friends, and just trying to get through life in general.

that's the main reason for no updates on this book or any other.

sad thing is, on my IT imagines book, I have an actual chapter ready to upload but i felt like it wasn't good at all so I never uploaded it. thoughts?

i hope you all aren't mad at me for being away for a while.

I've also been having some personal issues with myself and with one of my close friends so I've been trying to deal with that crap too.

thank you all for understanding.

love you guys.

stay strange(r) (things) my friends.

-katherine

time: 4:02 pm
words: 735

1️⃣1️⃣