chapter 3

Jungkook was standing there wearing
↔This without the sunglasses↔

He was looking down he looks really femanin which was super cute to the members they were happy to have a cute maknea like this

"H-h-hi." Jungkook says
"HELLLOO!!!" The members scream in a loud voice that frightens jungkookie and he goes back to his hiding spot "boys don't scream he's very shy and sensitive' bang pdm says to the members.

"Were sorry kookie~" jimin says in a coo which makes jungkook flustered and bang pdm moves out of the way. "Jungkookie go wait out side I will talk to your new things about something ok" bang pdm says jungkookie just simply nods and walks out side

↖Twenty minutes later↗

The members go outside pdm office . Jimin quickly grands jungkookies hand and says "finally someone shorter than me^^" jungkook blushes a deep crimson red looking down to shy to look at his new hyungs . "Okay let's get going to the dorms and we will introduce ourselves there" says the leader rapmon . "Okay" says the members jimin pulls jungkook showing that they started walking.
Jungkook looks up and looks at jimin innocently making jimin melt a coo. Everyone ignored and kept walkin to the dorms.

Finally they had arrived and every member introduced themselves now the only Pearson left is jungkookie "h-h-hello my name is jungkook and I'm 15 y-y-years old"jungkook says fiddling with his shirt making the members coo at him in adoration.
"Ok that s it jungkook you will share a dorm with tae " says rm "follow me" says tae hyungs and I follow him.

Ok so that was it for this chapter bye byee