Chapter 2 - Arriving

Calem looked at the girl in shock. Serena was blushing madly.

There was an awkward silence.

"Serena..." Calem started.

"I'm sorry, I just," the boy paused. "I just think of you as a friend."

Serena smiled weakly, trying not to hold back tears.

Of all things, she got friendzoned.

But she was okay.

At least she thought she was.

Maybe this was a good thing. It was better she knew sooner than later.

But she didn't feel that way. She felt terrible.

But she couldn't run or anything. She was stuck with Calem on the bus.

She sat in silence, contemplating her feelings until she finally arrived at the school.

The bus halted at the front of the school. She looked to the school.

It was beautiful. It was one big X-shaped building. It was made mostly of brick, and had many pathways around it with beautiful.

People in what she assumed to be the uniforms were outside guiding people where to go. She looked at the female uniform and smiled. It was cute. It was a pure white silky shirt with a matching skirt, and a golden band at the waist. The male uniform was typical dark grey one.

Serena smiled weakly. This school seemed like it was gonna be awesome.

Sorry this chapter is SO short! I don't have much to say. I hope you're enjoying this so far!