I placed both cups on the tray and balanced it with one hand and walked over to them.

"Here you go, and here." I placed Brandon's cup nicely in front of him with a napkin and a straw.

I looked over to the rodent and watched as she took a large gulp..

"AHHH! HOT HOT HOT!" She screeched.

I held in a laugh. Bitch.

"Oh my god, i'm so sorry, i'll be right back." I said 'pitifully'

Brandon began calming her down. I frowned as i turned and started back to the kitchen. 

I grabbed a bunch of ice with my hand  and walked back towards them. Midway there i "fell", and landed on all fours. My boobs bounced as i hit the floor.

"OOopsie! Im such a mess."  I giggled. Brandon was staring at me below my neck and  he wasn't paying any attention to where his arm was going , causing him to knock down his coke onto his lap.  I got up and picked up an ice cube  and dropped it in her cup.

It frowned, it's tongue still sticking out  from when it burned it. "Oh let me help you there."  I bent over Brandon's lap and patted his lap with my towel from my apron. I patted suggestively. Hoping to feel his bulge. I heard him make a suggestive sound and i smiled as i felt myself getting a little hot between my legs.

"I rose up and smiled at him. Do you guys want the check now?" I asked

She got up and walked out.

"Ill take that as a yes." I smiled. As i turned to walk off, Brandon grabbed my hand.

"What time do you get off?" He asked. My eyes widened.

"Why?"

"Was wondering if you'd want to hang out later" He asked. I smirked.

"Where?" I asked, as i leaned on the table with my hands. I smiled.

" My place?" He grinned.

I paused to create a dramatic effect.
"Sure sounds good. I get off now. Wait for me here."

________

The fact Brandon had a car made getting to his house so much faster. I couldn't wait any longer i wanted him so badly.

He pulled into his drive way.

Nice house he has. I'm guessing his parents got money.

We both got out of the car, and i followed him to his house. He opened the door and stepped aside, motioning for me to go in. God what a nice place. His house was a two story house, everything was neat. It had a nice modern style.

I took my sweater off and sat down on the leather couch that was facing the television, and crossed my legs. He looked over to me after he closed the front door, and locked it. Licking his lips, he tossed his keys onto the coffee table and sat next to me turning on the television.

"Nice place you got here." I smiled.

He flipped through the channels. "Thanks. I don't really think its much but, alot of people say that its nice."

Cause it is u sexy dummy.

I scooted over closer to him. I caught him look at me from the corner of his eye.

"So how long you been working at Jimmy's?" He placed the remote down next to his keys.

"Not to long about a month." My eyes wandered down to his crotch.

"..I see. You know i think i seen you somewhere before." He furrowed his brows as he thought.

"Me too!" I pretended to sound enthusiastically surprised.

"You go to Brink fitness on Lex ave?" He asked.

"Yes!"

"Thats where ive seen you before." He smiled.

I smiled back.

"Soo....." I pouted my lips.

He placed his hand on my thigh. I could already feel a tingly sensation between my legs. Is this really about to happen?

He leaned in close and parted his lips sightly. I met him the rest of the way and placed my lips on his , fitting perfectly like a puzzle piece. His lips were sooo soft. He pulled away and kissed me again, i could feel his hand slowly slide up my inner thigh, towards my underwear.

I was sure at this point i was soaked. I intertwined my fingers with his curly hair as we continued making out. I parted my legs giving him permission to move up higher. I anticipated the feeling of his touch.

I slide my other hand down to his jeans and unbuttoned the button and slid down the zipper. As i was about to pull out his already hard dick, i felt his warm fingers rubbing on my clit, pressing down softly, he rubbed in circular motions, i moaned softly and bit my lip, as i proceeded to pull his hard dick out.

It almost seemed to pop out, it was huge, i wondered if i could fit that all inside me. He looked at my face for a reaction as i gripped and jerked his hard dick. Pree cum was already on the surface of the tip of his dick.

I felt his touch begin to get a whole lot more rougher, and aggressive as i jerked his dick. His breathing speed increased. I knew he wanted to slide inside me, feel my wet pussy grip around his dick. The thought of his drived me crazy. He then got up and stood over me, as he pulled his jeans down. His dick stared me right in the face. I held it in my hand and slowly slid it in my mouth. I looked up at him to see his face expression, his head was up towards the ceiling, his mouth slightly open. I began bobbing my back and forth on his dick, keeping a tempo and my hand followed my lips, sliding back and forth on his dick.

"Shit-" He muttered ina low sexy tone, i felt his hands grip the sides of my head and he looked down at me and held my head in place as he began fucking my face. Hard. Rough. I felt his tip sliding in and out of my throat. I moaned slightly on his dick as i felt my pussy beginning to soak my underwear completely. He then stopped abruptly, and left his dick down my throat for a few seconds before pulling it out completely. Split stringed from his dick down onto my chin and shirt.

"Take your shirt off." He said.

I followed as he instructed, taking off my shirt and bra, exposing my breasts and hard nipples. He made my stand up as he grabbed me by my neck and pushed me so that my ass was in the air facing him on the sofa. My head was laying on one of the decorative pillows on the sofa. He then pulled my panties off and my skirt.

I felt him rub his tip up and down my pussy, it was warm. He pressed the tip on entrance slowly, and pushed it in, i felt myself forcing to close on his dick. It was so big, i felt it fill me up completely. His dick wasnt even fully in. He then began thrusting slowly, back and forth sliding in and out my pussy. I moaned into the pillow at the great feeling. He gripped onto my hair pulling me up and making me arch my back more.

"I wanna hear you moan." He groaned.

I felt his dick beginning to slam into me harder, hitting my cervix, i moaned out loudly.

"Mmm.. fuck!" My ass was clapping against him as he vibrated my body.

"You like this dick?" He asked as he continued fucking me good.

"Yess!" I moaned out

"Yes who?" He bent down to my ear. "Yes who?"

"Daddy, yes Daddy." I said.

He rose back up and let go of my hair and held onto my waist. He pulled my back on forth on his dick. It felt soo good. He kept thrusting in and out in and out. He then pulled out abruptly and turned me over, pulling me down on my knees. He busted all over my face, groaning .

His dick throbbed a little. Still hard.

"Round 2?" He grinned.

My eyes widned.

"Wha?.." He picked me up and draped me over his shoulder. He carried me up the stairs.

(To b continued)