Want (part 1)

He was something. Handsome. Sexy. Every time he caught my eyesight i could stare for hours. I hadn't had the chance to talk to him since if first saw him working out at the gym. But since i saw him working out he's been on my mind. I had asked the gym instructor behind the counter, to tell me what his name was. After some persuasion, he finally gave in. His name was Brandon.

"Hey you mind paying attention, customers are complaining that your getting their orders wrong. " My boss, Adam, a 30 something year old cracker hissed as he roughly tapped my shoulder. I jumped, startled at the random touch.

Frowning i sighed; "SOOOO why didn't they say something when i gave them their food, instead of waiting to be a snitch?"

Adam's eyes widened and he began yelling. "Well excuse me, you spend everyday for the last week, day dreaming about god knows what. If you cant handle working here, then do me a favor and let me know right now, so i can happily find a replacement, who actually gives a shit!" He turned and walked into his office, slamming the door behind him.

I've been a waiter here at little jimmy's for about a month now. I figured it'd be smart for me to get a job , considering i'd be off to college pretty soon. And i was going out of town for college so i needed money, for where ever i was staying and for my college books. I had been putting money in my account for as far as i could remember. My mom had opened it up for me when i had started middle school. Little Jimmy's is a specialty pizza restaurant, we serve all types of pizzas, you wouldn't normally get at any other pizza place.

~DING~

The door to the shop opened.

I grabbed a menu and looked up to see where the customer decided to sit.

To my surprise it was Brandon.... and a girl.

Who the fuck was she..?? I glared at her as i watched her sit and i snaked my hand behind the counter to pick up another menu behind the counter. When my hand reached it i pushed up my boobs, undid my shirt button a little on my polo little Jimmy's shirt to display my beautiful C cups, and plastered a smile. For Brandon.

"Hellooo welcome to Little Jimmy's my names Tiffany and i'll be your server for today, can i start you guys off with some drinks?" Brandon looked up and his dark brown eyes appeared to twinkle as his eyes caught mine, my eyes wandered up to his brown curly hair. I could tell he had a hair cut, because he had a fresh line up.

He smelled sooo good.

"Can I have an iced coffee?" The bitch interrupted.

"Yeah... Bran- I mean.." I felt my face heating up. "B-rrand named drinks, we have too! Like sprite , coke you know..!" I smiled awkwardly.

Brandon laughed softly to himself  and smiled exposing his perfectly white teeth. I licked my lips as i watched his pink-ish lips  glisten  with spit from the ray of light that shinned through the window. H e always occasionally licked his lips when he spoke.

"Ill have a coke please." H smiled as he picked up the menu with his strong athletic hands.

"Okay.. so one coke and one coffe-"

"Iced." The Treesh corrected.

I felt my eye twitch.

"Yeah whatever." I mumbled to myself as i turned to walk into the kitchen . I grabbed two cups and scooped ice into Brandon's cup. I then grabbed the gun attached to the fountain drinks, and sprayed some coke into it, a lil way to the top. I then grabbed the coffee mug from the machine and poured it mid way into the roaches cup.