"Ross! She's not waking up!" Rydel screams.

"I SEE THAT!" I shout. One second she's struggling to breathe and the next second she's screaming in my arms. "Laura Laura hey!" I shout, turning her body around so she'd face me. Once she saw my face, she immediately started coughing and sucking in large breaths. "Can someone get her water?" I ask, looking around. I let go of her and gently pat her back, my heart breaking the slightest to see the pain behind every cough. "You're okay." I say, scooting closer. She stopped coughing and leaned into me, her breathing heavy and loud.

"Holy shit." She mumbles, wrapping her arms around my waist. I hug her body to me, sharing a look of fear with all my siblings and Ellington. I don't know why the hell its happening, but I want to help her. "I'm never sleeping ever again." Her voice was raspy as hell and it made me frown.

"That won't happen every time, bean. You didn't have it last night." I quietly tell her. Riker hands me a bottle of water from I'm assuming the mini fridge, and I give him a small smile. "Why don't you drink some water." I say, pulling my head away. Laura slowly let's go of me and takes a giant gulp of it. "You have to sleep." I tell her.

"I can't when I know that could happen again. It's scary Ross. It's like... I'm about to die or something and I can't call out for help or even move. It's like I'm useless in all forms and then when it gets to the breaking point... I'm suddenly jolted awake and and-" Her eyes started glazing over and I grabbed the back of her neck gently with my hand and hugged her head to my chest. Her nose rested against my chin as she sniffled, a shaky breath escaping her as she grips onto the front of my shirt. "I don't li-like it." I gently rub her back.

"I don't like it either, bean." I tell her, a sigh escaping me.

"Hey, why don't the two of you go do something." Rydel suggests. "Get your mind of this for a little while." She adds.

"Are you hungry?" I ask her quietly. "I know there's a great little cafe place and I read that their bagels are really good." I tell her. "And you don't even have to change. We can just go looking like this."

"I'm n-not wearing a bra." She whispers.

"No one would notice, bean." Her grip on my shirt disappears as she slowly pulls away, her gaze set up on my face. "It's gonna be okay. We'll figure it out and try to prevent it. It wasn't always like this and I'm sure it could stop." She slowly nods her head. Reaching behind me, I grab her glasses and hand them to her, letting her put them on. "Let's go get you some shoes and a jacket." Again she nods her head.

"Take your time." Riker says, waving us off as we walk out of the door.

| Laura Renae |

I lazily put my Ugg boots on, not even bothering to tuck in my sweats all the way. I didn't even want to look in a mirror and see my ugly ass reflection so I just throw my hair in a ponytail and grab the first zip up jacket I could find. Ross was waiting for me by the door, eyeing me like I was some kid who was about to break at any second.

"You can stop staring at me." I quietly say, making my way over to him.

"I just want to make sure you're okay." He tells me. I give him a soft smile once I'm in front of him, letting him know I'm okay for now.

"I'm okay. Just a little shook, I guess." I tell him. I close my eyes and let my head fall into his chest, a sigh escaping me as I so do. He chuckles the slightest and holds the back of my neck that was exposed. "I really could use the bagel." I whisper.