seven

there was no hiding the flustered look on kenta's face when he got back inside his and sanggyun's house.

it's not like kenta was really trying to hide it either, to be fair. the way he dramatically slid down and pulled his knees to his chest once he shut the door pretty much gave it away.

"..are you okay, dude?" sanggyun asked, briefly looking up from his phone.

"yeah, i'm great," kenta replied, pulling the hood on his sweatshirt over his eyes.

"alright"

silence.

"of course i'm not fucking fine! why didn't you ask me if i was sure?!" kenta burst. 

sanggyun rubbed his eyes and leaned back on the couch.

"what happened then, drama queen?"

kenta stood up and sat on the coffee table in front of sanggyun.

"that guy... donghan," kenta started.

"the sign thief?"

"yes! him! which he totally still is by the way! no way i'm letting him get away!" kenta said, laughing nervously.

sanggyun may seem like a moron who didn't ever listen to what kenta said, but he knew his melodramatic best friend when a boy had caught his attention.

"oh, is that so?" sanggyun smirked. he was prepared to tease kenta like his life depended on it.

kenta furrowed his brow in confusion for a moment, but then understood that sanggyun knew what was happening. he threw his head back and groaned in frustration.

"he told me i have pretty eyes. but he must be lying, right? they're just brown. they're the same color as his," he rambled on.

"so, what's gonna be his punishment for taking the signs? or will he punish you?"

kenta covered his red face with his hands as sanggyun laughed wildly.