five

"come back inside, headass!" sanggyun called out the door. "it's been two hours!"

kenta crossed his arms over his chest and huffed angrily.

"he'll be here at some point, i know he will!"

sanggyun walked outside and sat down next to kenta on his porch steps.

after sitting in silence for four minutes, sanggyun became restless.

"how do you sit here and do this without alcohol?"

kenta slapped his hand over sanggyun's mouth as the boy he recognized from the other day walked down the sidewalk. 

kenta stood up.

"what are you gonna do, fight him?" sanggyun laughed. kenta turned around and shot him a glare. 

the boy continued to walk, sparing kenta a glance and nodding in his direction with a smile.

"you just gonna let him get away?" sanggyun whispered. 

kenta shook his head, because no, he was not about to let the thief escape. he started towards the sign stealer. 

"excuse me, sir," kenta spoke softly once he was behind the man.

he spun around and raised his eyebrows in question and wow were those blue contacts flattering.

"can i ask you a weird question?" kenta blurted. 

"knock yourself out," the thief said, pressing his lips together in a straight line.

"do you know anyone who is like... really against people voting for noh taehyun?"

the man laughed loudly.

"can't say i do. who would be against taehyun? such a nice dude. he's actually my neighbor"

kenta squinted at the boy as he smirked.

"right, okay. sorry to be rude. i'm kenta, by the way. takada kenta"

"kim donghan," the man who now had a name reached his hand out to shake kenta's.